Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Radio - Closed down.
(02-06-2009, 09:06 PM)XiZ link Wrote: this loads only an "images" folder and a "style.css" file

He is in the process of updating it. :)
Yeah, try it now.
I thought the green looked better, but hey..
(02-07-2009, 03:33 PM)Cave link Wrote: I was wondering if I could get a place as a DJ when this starts up, since I used to be a LVP Radio DJ.

I can get you a few Jingles if you want as well. :9

By the way, is anyone good at turning .PSD into a website layout? I could make you a proper domain like lvpradio.com, of course using Mind's layout.

I do not think lvpradio.com would be needed as hopefully we will be allowed to have a subdomain on sa-mp.nl.

Jingles are always apreciated, just email them to me (address is on profile). Ofcourse you can be a DJ, PM or email me with details of exactly WHEN you want to do a show, and WHAT DAYS. You can do almost any time you want as our schedule is quite empty at the moment. (Only 2 confirmed presenters).

We will use Mindwav3s template.
Bit of a bump but ah well!

I have made a draft for the website :) Hope you think it's good. And please, if you want to present, or just simply play music then please PM me ASAP. We also need some jingles made still so it will be apreciated if some kind person / people could do that.

Anyway, heres the screen.

[Image: my.php?image=lvpscreenshotlb8.png]