Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
(07-09-2009, 01:17 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Maybe hes changed, but all the shit that hes done to me, I'll never forgive him for.

I bet.
(07-09-2009, 01:17 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Maybe hes changed, but all the shit that hes done to me, I'll never forgive him for.
And I don't want him in the same clan as me. Nothing more to say, I don't care if hes changed, I've had enough with this guy.

''Hey Mafo! What's up? Am changed, want to be friends again?..''
That's how hes acting now.

Let shoebox do final decision. But I will not stay in the same clan as him, enough. :roll:

I know this sounds a little hars (or how it means..), But after all the time I've been with him,
all the ++++ hes done, I'll never forgive him. That's why I'm so hard now about getting him out, or I leave.

No one cares, just leave and join NB, like you said you could easily do.
(07-09-2009, 01:50 PM)Shark link Wrote: No one cares, just leave and join NB, like you said you could easily do.

ahahhahahahaha
(07-09-2009, 01:50 PM)Shark link Wrote: No one cares, just leave and join NB, like you said you could easily do.
Look at you.
Liar. I didn't say that I easily could join them, I asked them if there where changes for me to join.
Skills etc. And they said yes. (But skills is not the only thing you need to join us.)

And after that, I said the clans that I had chance to join you liar.
Your always making shit, writing shit, just to fuck everything up. :r
[NB] standards arnt that high atm
[NB]Beethi got in.
And I don't want him in the same clan as me. Nothing more to say, I don't care if hes changed, I've had enough with this guy.

''Hey Mafo! What's up? Am changed, want to be friends again?..''
That's how hes acting now.

Let shoebox do final decision. But I will not stay in the same clan as him, enough. :roll:

I know this sounds a little hars (or how it means..), But after all the time I've been with him,
all the ++++ hes done, I'll never forgive him. That's why I'm so hard now about getting him out, or I leave.
Who you think you are?
What I ve done to you?
I asked for you friendship after I left NiP.
Few days ago I sent you a message like : Tell me now. What is your problem?
Now I am getting irritated.
(07-09-2009, 01:51 PM)Hitman link Wrote: ahahhahahahaha

[Image: 2008040152mafo.jpg]
In discussion with Lithirm, locked. He will open a new topic seeing they cannot update this one. The code of the first post has been given to him.