Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3
I really don't see the problem here Mafo,just because Shoru is in HC4L doesn't mean you guys have to speak or even walk next to one another on the streets!The day Bomber left,he and i tested Shoru out and Teo accepted him as trail.I know you've been in HC4L for quite some time an have dislike against Shoru,but does it really have that much impact to interrupt your playing hours?Just keep it cool bro an let the bad times go and the good times keep on comin :)

Lol @ you Nater for still being on trail listing :P It will get changed soon well hopefully asap :o
(07-07-2009, 11:01 PM)Aaron link Wrote: I really don't see the problem here Mafo,just because Shoru is in HC4L doesn't mean you guys have to speak or even walk next to one another on the streets!The day Bomber left,he and i tested Shoru out and Teo accepted him as trail.I know you've been in HC4L for quite some time an have dislike against Shoru,but does it really have that much impact to interrupt your playing hours?Just keep it cool bro an let the bad times go and the good times keep on comin :)

Lol @ you Nater for still being on trail listing :P It will get changed soon well hopefully asap :o
Not him Aaron, not him.
lol at mafo's sig, copying darius', and still spelling it wrong, roflmao
(07-07-2009, 11:28 PM)Shark link Wrote: lol at mafo's sig, copying darius', and still spelling it wrong, roflmao
I ain't copying Darius sig.. -.-'''
(07-07-2009, 09:49 PM)bAd CaT link Wrote: Mafo / Shoru ??
open a poll !!  lol :roll:

you guys create a topic in ur child forum !! and shout each other !! that will be betta

i have noticed one thing at HC4L intro page ! , Nater still in trial !!  8)7 wtf
cause shoe is banned and cant edit :)

Hey Aaron i cant edit hc4l.com without being admin so im making a new one, If i need any help ill let ya's know :), post link soon
Hey all, im here to let you know that im leaving HC4L because im joining another Clan :Y)

-Plazo
(07-08-2009, 11:16 AM)Plazo link Wrote: Hey all, im here to let you know that im leaving HC4L because im joining another Clan :Y)

-Plazo
Hai mate :) ok hope to see u play still :)
(07-08-2009, 11:16 AM)Plazo link Wrote: Hey all, im here to let you know that im leaving HC4L because im joining another Clan :Y)

-Plazo

whic one
Quote:I'm just making my self clear, that if your not out in 3days, I'm out for good.

KEEP IT REAL !

[Image: ali-g-keep-it-real.jpg]
I was watching my bro A_n_D_y on LVP and Shoru beat him, I laughed at my bro. :roll:

:P