Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Overdosed's Non-Offical Guide to better Lead Aiming
[size=15pt][u][b]
Before reading this, you must understand:

[size=15pt]THIS IS NOT HOW I PLAY, this is the basics of Lead Aiming, I WILL NEVER tell you how I play, because I was told by the cl0wns not to tell anyone how I play  ;) :+ Also, please remember, NEVER STOP MOVING!

Also, I am posting this here 1st, so what ever can be added to it, will be soon :D

Please excuse the shitty pictures.

[Image: hitbox1du7.jpg]
[Image: hitbox1du7.622f69faea.jpg]

In this first picture, you will see that Stone_Cold(Oldiez n' Baldiez) was moving towards me to go infront of me and around, I took advantage of this. Due to server lag, and Desynchronization. I figured he was going that way, so I put a little lead aim to it, and bang, here is the result.

[Image: hitbox2ex5.jpg]

Most new players do not know what they are doing... and they complain about this, so they resort to other things, such as Grenades, and Drive-Bys. If you just learn to Lead Aim, you will do fine.

[Image: hitbox3sx8.jpg]

In this picture, you can see I've added some chicken scratch, anyways. Area Hitbox-1 is the basic hitbox, most players on LVP you can find a good hit in this area, mostly I aim right on the 1 notch on the screenshot. From 1-2 This is for the people that have a slightly higher ping than you, and 3- is for the intense pingers, like 300+ Ping higher than yours, I'm not even kidding, just aim unbelievablely far in front of them, and you WILL find that it kills them no problem :D and remember, you gotta play with the hitbox before you will start hitting, most GOOD Players(cl0wns) will find your hitbox in seconds, and you are done :D and ya, that's mostly all for now, I expect input from cl0wns :D

Btw, I am not doing this to help the noobs, I am doing this so there is at least a bit of

competition in the server :D

So, to all you non-cl0wn Blessed, read this guide and try it out, it may one day help you.

Another thing, NEVER Stop moving, always change you movement patterns, and Learn to lead aim well :D

Hope this helps,

Overdosed

P.S. This guide WILL be updated w/ movies and what not.
Dude, this is a nice lesson for ppl who really says ''omg, no dmg'' and ____ like that.

Nice job, man! :D
*pff* a noob giving advice on how to play? *pff*

*secretly takes notes*

>_>
<_<
(12-21-2007, 04:51 PM)TRaven link Wrote: *pff* a noob giving advice on how to play? *pff*

*secretly takes notes*

>_>
<_<

_O- _O-

I love your replies  _O-

OD, nice guide man. Good Job  ;)
Hi clown

If you want competition you should war ,not play public. BTW nice to see that you share some knowledge!

cya man
Nice one OD, definetly a good tutorial
x)

lol @ Stone_Cold(Oldiez & Baldiez) this was posted in the topic secert cl0wn forum long ago xP

~Overdosed
HACKS.
(12-21-2007, 07:11 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: HACKS.
ZoMg HaX

BaN+++-+2X5-13/26X3

doope xD

~Overdosed
cool,cheers for that,might try it at some point,cos my auto-aim is shit and i spend age's trying to kill someone then run out of amo then bingo im dead(again for the umtenth time) lol