Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(06-11-2009, 04:31 PM)Zezima link Wrote: 2 guys 1 horse
all you can ask for
(06-11-2009, 06:02 PM)XiZ link Wrote: all you can ask for

is yo fat momma  >:)
reminds me of liljon, oh and i doubt xiz has a momma since hes adopted  :P
by 2 dads of homosexual orientation
(06-12-2009, 10:40 AM)Strika link Wrote: reminds me of liljon, oh and i doubt xiz has a momma since hes adopted  :P
oh let me know if you're still pretending to legally be into England. and by the way, what's this? if i were adopted, i wouldn't even be in Bulgaria.

Strika in NB forums: Are you kidding me? I probably been around more than you. And I was in BoD myself

More than me? I've been around in SA-MP since late March 2006. Let me know if you've been around longer.
And I know you were in BoD, but you didn't know that LilJoN tried to make Murid put on torrents, so he'd be able to be laggy and not easily-hittable. If you think I'm lying, then ask MOBs. They can confirm this, because most of them saw it with their eyes on MOB's server echo. Then there was a picture of it on MOB Forums, which apparently has been deleted.
LOL I saw those logs. I remember some FGaMeR guy or whatever saying "we must do this...for BoD history..." ROFL
I haven't the fuck what you are talking about, but I am touching myself to the drama.
(06-12-2009, 09:43 PM)Flyby link Wrote: I haven't the fuck what you are talking about, but I am touching myself to the drama.
we're talking about BoD corruption, but yea keep touching yourself
Uh... Welcome to the SaW forums you retards go reminisce somewhere else
you dumb ass nerds
THIS AINT SAW FORUMS !!!!1