Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(08-05-2008, 06:28 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: I wasnt talk to u Mad so what u want, how u want to get respect if u just want to show the world what u made of.
No one like u madd maybe ppl like u more than me or anybody else its just in ur ugly face.
Keep u mouth shut or open it when some talk to u and just to u.
i think u mean "No one like me madd" and "in my ugly face"

(08-05-2008, 06:32 PM)DMX link Wrote: def def
i hope u b enjoying ya 8 days break  O-)

This is not RT topic.  :w
go back ontopic posting vids and cool stuff
(08-05-2008, 08:22 PM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: i think u mean "No one like me madd" and "in my ugly face"
i hope u b enjoying ya 8 days break  O-)

This is not RT topic.  :w
go back ontopic posting vids and cool stuff

no i didnt mean that :) lol faild hhheehe _O- _O- _O-

and believe me he will enjoy his 8 day because he not living in this game :)
he got alot of friends do with them funny things and to waste his time :)
enjoy moto.
(08-05-2008, 09:43 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: he got alot of friends do with them funny things and to waste his time :)
enjoy moto.
What like doing a dance video to the song 'Crank that' with his brothers? (Zambor, No_M3rcy, and whoever fuck knows)
(08-05-2008, 09:43 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: and believe me he will enjoy his 8 day because he not living in this game :)
he got alot of friends do with them funny things and to waste his time :)

He comes on IRC and talks about his ban tho, and how bored he is :+
CrySiS aka BuLLzEyEz aka Scarface aka [RT]v3nom was in it with them.
(08-05-2008, 11:48 PM)Darius link Wrote: What like doing a dance video to the song 'Crank that' with his brothers? (Zambor, No_M3rcy, and whoever fuck knows)
hahahahah fuckin owned  _O- _O- _O-
(08-05-2008, 06:28 PM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: No one like u madd maybe ppl like u more than me or anybody else its just in ur ugly face.

If noone likes me, how could people like me more than you?
If so, why would they like me BECAUSE I have an ugly face?
Why have people seen my real life picture?
Why do I get plenty of respected fighters to fight against RT and BB or S2HR and whoever else you ally with... while you pick up all the lamers, fps laggers and random newbies?

You're leaving far too many questions unanswered.
(08-05-2008, 11:48 PM)Darius link Wrote: What like doing a dance video to the song 'Crank that' with his brothers? (Zambor, No_M3rcy, and whoever fuck knows)

Lol Zambor and no_m3rcy they not brothers's and the video u watched wasnt zambor and m3rcy.
they didnt like madd believe me or dont believe BUT they just show u in front ur ugly face that the like u.
and estroe dont worry about him ( DMX ) he not bored like what he said :)
i going to work cya until 19
(08-06-2008, 06:27 AM)Omega_W2 link Wrote: Lol Zambor and no_m3rcy they not brothers's and the video u watched wasnt zambor and m3rcy.
they didnt like madd believe me or dont believe BUT they just show u in front ur ugly face that the like u.
and estroe dont worry about him ( DMX ) he not bored like what he said :)
i going to work cya until 19

Wtf  :?
(08-06-2008, 08:51 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Wtf  :?