Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
sawn u aint that good :P
(07-12-2008, 12:33 PM)HaZe link Wrote: sawn u aint that good :P

In my opinion you ain't good either.
(07-12-2008, 12:41 PM)Janissary link Wrote: In my opinion you ain't good either.
good enough for you
(07-12-2008, 12:56 PM)Arno link Wrote: good enough for you

Your personal opinion, I respect that  ;).
Me > janissary and SawN.
Here's the gameplay: I get sawn to deal teamfire to janissary while shooting janissary myself.
After he loses half armour, he /taxi's, leaving me to 1on1 with SawN (no problem).
Janissary reappears because it turns out he only changed /world, so I finish him off- then drive over to Maddog's mansion for a nice spa bath with some girls and spirits.
And Flyby. But no LilWeezy.
After both were caught cuz having buttsechs, they were arrested by Officer Gaylino, that's me ofc, and jailed.
:S im not no problem lol...
well anyway u ar right u ar pwnz0r in whole lvp...
ur ping is fightable tho :S
(07-12-2008, 04:42 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Me > janissary and SawN.
Here's the gameplay: I get sawn to deal teamfire to janissary while shooting janissary myself.
After he loses half armour, he /taxi's, leaving me to 1on1 with SawN (no problem).
Janissary reappears because it turns out he only changed /world, so I finish him off- then drive over to Maddog's mansion for a nice spa bath with some girls and spirits.
And Flyby. But no LilWeezy.

:/ :O :Z

Just don't get me included into your fantasies, you are worthless and I don't want to waste my time replying to a 'thing'.
well jackass, you just replied.
(07-12-2008, 04:51 PM)PrEz link Wrote: After both were caught cuz having buttsechs, they were arrested by Officer Gaylino, that's me ofc, and jailed.
Nice 'attempt' @ arresting me. Propz to No_M3rcy and Azkiller

(07-12-2008, 07:51 PM)HaZe link Wrote: well jackass, you just replied.
pretty much ded, LondonZ_Finest