Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 49: Skin hit and lag shot, leaderboards, and less abuse
Hi all -

This week we're happy to bring you Las Venturas Playground 49!

The first big change is that Las Venturas Playground now supports both skin hit and lag shot. Skin hit will continue to be the default on our server going forward, but we'll start to support lag shot in deathmatch zones and other fighting minigames. This release introduces two DM zones in which the old school players among you can enjoy the good old days.

Furthermore, we now have live leaderboards showing which players are ruling Las Venturas Playground. Did you know that Deer_Hunter fights with 59.18% accuracy? That Ricky92 inflicts 5.14k damage an hour, or that the Anonymous Game gang is about to take over pole position from Cheap People despite having less than a third of the members? Now you do!

[Image: leaderboard-gangs.png]

Other changes in this release include:
  • FEATURE: "/deathmatch 6", "/deathmatch 7" and "/deathmatch 9" have been added as Lag Shot zones.
  • FEATURE: "/deathmatch 8" and "/deathmatch 9" are new areas where you can fight in teams!
  • FEATURE: We now have accuracy, damage, gangs and kill leaderboards on the server!
  • FEATURE: Using "/q" or "/kill" while fighting will now attribute the kill to your opponent.
  • FEATURE: Spawn weapon management has been moved over to JavaScript. Players can now buy weapons using /my spawnweapons [weaponId] [multiplier].
  • FEATURE: The "/guide" command has been added for temporary administrators.
  • IMPROVEMENT: Using vehicle keys to flip through colours now prefers more vibrant colours.
  • IMPROVEMENT: The animation commands are now subject to anti-abuse regulations.
  • IMPROVEMENT: We now have a fancy "/animations" dialog, with the ability to click through.
  • IMPROVEMENT: Thousands of lines of code have been modernized, much more to follow.
  • IMPROVEMENT: A fully featured string formatting library has been implemented with "format()".
  • IMPROVEMENT: Gunther will now announce a helpful message about the leaderboards.
  • FIX: Administrators can now change the "muted" field of player profiles through Nuwani.
  • FIX: Leaving "/deathmatch" will now show the right statistics message.
  • FIX: Undercover players won't show up for temporary administrators in "/admins" anymore.
  • FIX: Houses cannot be created outside of SA-MP's pickup range (-4096, 4096) anymore.
  • FIX: Finding a player's aliases will now be done in a case insensitive manner.
  • FIX: House purchase announcements shown by Nuwani now show up properly again.
  • FIX: The "/ircpm" command will now be listed as one of the VIP benefits.
  • FIX: Administrators will now receive a notification when a player's jail time has expired.
  • MISC: Management members can now change a player's lag compensation mode with "/lagcompmode".
  • MISC: We now have the ability to control gravity individually for each player.
This release includes contributions from Russell, Holsje, Specifer and Xilent. Many thanks to Freakins, Lithirm, Beaner and Sophia for filing issues.

Finally, we have a Discord rule update: all communication in public channel must adhere to our Community Guidelines. A new "#cave" channel has been created, marked as NSFW, for those of you who want to banter a bit more, but any form of discrimination, racism and serious profanity is still prohibited.

Thanks,
Russell
\o/
Nice updates :)
Thank you Russell, great work everybody!  O+

(06-20-2020, 12:52 AM)Russell Wrote:
  • FEATURE: Spawn weapon management has been moved over to JavaScript. Players can now buy weapons using /my spawnweapons [weaponId] [multiplier].

For this I would suggest making /weapons available for players as well (making sure the crew only weapons are not on that list, of course :P).
(06-20-2020, 08:43 AM)DoctorG Wrote: Thank you Russell, great work everybody!  O+

(06-20-2020, 12:52 AM)Russell Wrote:

For this I would suggest making /weapons available for players as well (making sure the crew only weapons are not on that list, of course :P).
Ah idk
Great update :)
Can you also make some lagshot ww arenas?
Great work all! :)

(06-20-2020, 10:53 AM)Reni Wrote: Great update :)
Can you also make some lagshot ww arenas?

https://github.com/LVPlayground/playgrou...tions.json
^Feel free to add one :)
That is some impressive work man, well done! :)

Extremely glad to hear that lead-aim areas (zones) have been added!
(06-20-2020, 01:43 PM)Rooney Wrote: That is some impressive work man, well done! :)

hi guys
i think the lagshot system have someproblem with uzi and sawnoff
see this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9BC7KA4vdE
u can see most of sawnoff hits and uzi and even deagle 0 dmg!
(06-24-2020, 11:40 AM)[cB]VenoM_ Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 01:43 PM)Rooney Wrote: That is some impressive work man, well done! :)

hi guys
see this video

/deathmatch 6", "/deathmatch 7" and "/deathmatch 9" have been added as Lag Shot zones.

First thing having been stated as of changes in this gamemode. As far as i see, you were dueling and not fighting in one of deathmatch areas. :)
(06-25-2020, 06:01 PM)Rooney Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 11:40 AM)[cB]VenoM_ Wrote:

hi guys
see this video

/deathmatch 6", "/deathmatch 7" and "/deathmatch 9" have been added as Lag Shot zones.

First thing having been stated as of changes in this gamemode. As far as i see, you were dueling and not fighting in one of deathmatch areas. :)
hmm ok