Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] auto cbug, i cant stop
say what you want, i dont really care, i wont admit something i didnt
I don't say anything without proofs and I did just prove you guilty right there with all the proof that was needed so if you still got something to say and anything which could prove your innocence then you are free to post it here anytime because I am not going to lock this thread.

You should care man it is your appeal and you should try harder to prove your innocence and that's what I wanted you to do but it looks like you are not getting anything here and admitting to the crime you did by just saying you don't care.

Your unban date is 7/6/2020 so be patient and don't try to evade.
you said everything withou proof, your videos doesnt proof that i am auto cbug, your video or reni's video proofs nothing, its my aim, and this video was too long between 3  or 4 weeks, ofc i will be better more, dude stop lying on yourself, you banned me for no reason, you can ask g6 about me, he knows everything
To further avoid flaming and back and forth trash talks, this topic is going to be locked. If you have any queries regarding your ban, please discuss it privately with Humza using private messaging system.
There is no such lying or anything from myself, if you have nothing which could prove your innocence then stop bothering me about saying that you are clean, you have been banned countless times back in time as I remember and even you have been banned no wonder how many times in other servers too so you don't get to say that I am making this all shit.

I discussed this matter with some other admins too before banning you so you can't blame me for it and those videos does prove you are using autocbug.

You just got caught lying in your every post like you claimed to be SelfControl and posted his videos and I have given you enough chances to prove it but it seems like you are unable to so there is nothing more to discuss here.

Your unban date is 7/6/2020 so be patient and don't try to evade.
do you even know what auto cbug, go search, also your not the one does administration exeprience to say that you even doesnt, 've had like 3-4 servers in my entire career, been an administrator in like 5 or 6 servers.
stop making fun of yurself, and those zaki or loyd accounts arent contacted yet. they are just as guests, the offcial acc is [MwK]SneaXTM or SneaXTM another name not used. i havent said that i dont use loyd or zaki names, but i dont use it anymore, i forgot those names, so lets go up, firstly i'v played with reni in a sampcac server, and he says the server doesnt accept without sampcac, i installed sampcac been sended him a screenshot, and he keepp saying that i dont have, i gave him ss that anti virus blocked it, and he said "fuck this lets go lvp" then he recorded everything, but he didnt said everything too. i am been a player in gdm server which is a sampcac server and its a ww server, you can join and get free 250 deaths, then leave, this server which is a sampcac server and full of ww gods, which i can play in there, and also i am been a  player in uL and ffs, before i get banned in ffs since i am g6 friend, and he wishes cancer on pijee and ffs members, and when they knows i am mwk management, and i am g6 friend, they banned me, and they thought we'r ddosing the server, they want to give a report on us, without any reason, its a long histroy, lets see about my cbug, i play cbug since 2014 as well as i see, every was a noob, but i dont keep watching like you, i get my ass to every server i see in host tab, and like tah t got good, and when warrior got banned in lvp, then i make sure lvp's admins still doesnt knows about cbug, you guys are good admins yes, have a high experience, i apperciate that, but banning some ppl about cbugn you have to watch some videos on youtube, you must watch about auto cbug, please unban me, and make sure i does auto cbug, with a obvious proof, lets give  a exemple: https://youtu.be/Ce-ZOS3zXzY watch this video very well, which is a tutorial for auto cbug, and look very well as i told you, what auto cbug, in reni's video auto cbug is no reload in deagle, in reni's video i got no ammo after 7 shoots, and i came to him to get more damage, he died after 26 sec, after the round 1, reni shoot didnt miss any shoot in my body, lemme say its a luck but round 3 AND 4, yes he is good cbuger, but after 4 weeks i got better than him, because i was already better than him, and all i did, is back my cbug, exactly like risi in rw, but btw, i said "i dont c are" not because i admit or not because i dont care about this server,  said  "i dont care" bcuz i am pretty suuuuure this is a wrong ban, i dont make a ban appeal if am not banned wrongly, so i please you to unban me or just make it 2 weeks, if you want, because you thought i am a cheater and its ur opinion, alright, i say that i dont hack, its ur work i am not an admin here, good luck with decide

and i am sorry for that behave.
(06-01-2020, 05:34 PM)SneaX™ Wrote: 've had like 3-4 servers in my entire career, been an administrator in like 5 or 6 servers.

So you've played in 4 servers and you was admin in 6? Doesn't make sense to me lol quick mafs.

(06-01-2020, 05:34 PM)SneaX™ Wrote: before i get banned in ffs since i am g6 friend, and he wishes cancer on pijee and ffs members

LMFAO that made laugh so hard

(06-01-2020, 05:34 PM)SneaX™ Wrote: i dont make a ban appeal if am not banned wrongly, so i please you to unban me or just make it 2 weeks, if you want, because you thought i am a cheater and its ur opinion, alright, i say that i dont hack, its ur work i am not an admin here, good luck with decide
and i am sorry for that behave.

On a more serious note, your unban date is the 7th of june which is 6 days from now, so i guess it's less than the 2 weeks you're hopping for. I just want you to know that flaming and swearing at us didn't really help you at all, hope that won't happen again since you're sorry!
i play in 11 or 12 servers

what xD ? i thought its 1 month
Administrators, please remember that you are representing our community in these threads. If there is nothing constructive to add, then just don't reply.

An unban date has been set for next Sunday, June 7. Based on the conversation in this thread I see no reason to change that.
It was set for next Sunday, June 7 but I have added few more days to his ban for BAN EVADING so your unban date now is Friday June 12.

Please don't try to evade again.

And yes, your reply above doesn't prove a damn thing to me so you are not getting any unban anytime soon as you have been telling continuous straight lies here in which all I proved you wronged.

Locked till UNBAN.