Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Sand(A)
Exact Nickname: Sand(A)
Date of the ban: 06-20-2018
Suspected Reason: racism
Extra notes: comeon man ive been banned for 700 days unban me already i will never be racist here again
Hello Sand,

First of all, it appears you have not learned your lesson as seen in the following complaint: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-35201.html

You've been banned by Russell, I'll ask him to reply to this thread whenever he has the time to do so.

Please do not try to join the server meanwhile.
Cmon man that wasnt racist
If I tell someone hes from usa for example is it racist?
It's ok I can wait  :)
:)
Hi Sand,

Las Venturas Playground operates based on the following community principles:
https://administrator.guide/

I'm sure that you can appreciate that using a nickname like "HarlemNig", together with repeated, banal comments about people of Southern American descent, does not align well with what we stand for. When you then, after being called out on this, connect to IRC with a nickname like "ImAHarlemNword", I think it's overwhelmingly obvious that you have no interest in positively participating in our community.

We can reconsider your ban when you understand our principles, and you're ready to participate in accordance with them.

Thanks,
Russell
I do understand them man and I'm sorry about the racism 2 years ago 
And the term Harlemnig comes from this songs lyrics https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/...-kd-lyrics
That's why I used it not bcz I'm racist

Plz unban
Let me be clear with you: you have a long history of abundantly toxic behaviour on Las Venturas Playground, in which you've repeatedly shown that you're not in alignment with what this community stands for.

However, we've recently introduced a change in policy where we won't consider offences that happened more than a year ago anymore, which means that, as far as I'm concerned, your record is limited to the nicknames and banal comments I mentioned in my previous message.

Given that you say that you understand the principles, and that recent events aren't overly severe, could we agree on the following?

Use of any racial or discriminatory stereotypes, no matter how trivial, will instantly get you banned for a year. This includes all communication, including nicknames. "But it's in a lyric" is not a valid excuse either.

Thanks,
Russell
(05-18-2020, 03:44 PM)Russel Wrote: Use of any racial or discriminatory stereotypes, no matter how trivial, will instantly get you banned for a year. This includes all communication, including nicknames. "But it's in a lyric" is not a valid excuse either.
I even stopped using the chat in other servers so you wont have to worry about me being racist anymore

And for the nickname it was just a joke which will never happen again

Plz unban
Glad to hear that you agree with that proposal. I hope it won't be necessary, but if a ban came to be instated for that reason, I trust that you won't argue.

You have been unbanned.