[Unbanned] Newski's Ban Appeal
Exact Nickname: Newski
Date of the ban: 01/05/2020
Suspected Reason: aimbot
Extra notes: gg Agent, you're so funny bro xD
+10 days for ban evading
Hello, Newski.

I was indeed the admin who banned you.
You've been banned for aimot, hence a 30 day ban was placed.

You then decided to evade and and as we see Azkiller added 10 days due to that reason.

You were playing undercover and I was watching you for 10 minutes up to the point where I was absolutely sure that you toggled it.
Your latest actions @IRC trying to provoke me and being disrespectful and also acting like a complete jerk is something I'm ready to overlook since I do understand that you are overwhelmed as of the result of this ban.

Before this topic will turn into a flame war from your side accusing me of the same nonsense you did earlier at IRC I need you to be calm and take responsibility regarding your decision to come back with the use of any kind of cheats. You as a regular player on LVP should know better and that we do not allow it. Just two nights ago you raged and supposedly left LVP, I do not want to bring up your reasons over here since we both and the rest of the crew are familiar with them. It disappoint me that you decided to take that turn that brought you to this point.

One more thing as I know it will come up. No, there is no video to the best of my knowledge of your latest actions that night.
With that being said, there is no need in one since I know what I saw and you know what you did. Not to mention that I was not the only crew member online and we all are in the same opinion.

Newski, I'm willing to reconsider the length of the ban since we all are currently under a pandemic and it's nice to have a place to chill and have fun, this case for your activity in LVP. I have not yet come to a conclusion but I will post back once I get there.

As for now, ban length will stay at 30 days. You ban evading once resulted in 10 extra days.
Please do not try to join the server nor ban evading again since it will be taken into account.

Stay safe and hope to see you soon.
Agent.
https://youtu.be/T7dTmbf060M - 1 year ago

https://youtu.be/7ldQj5tMcWc - TODAY

Specially for you Agent <3 , i can teach you some rw skills if you really want to look like an aimboter.

VARY AIMBOT
Irrelevant to your case.

I'll take your comment as a general agreement to what I've posted above.

KR,
Agent.
Stop deleting my messages. Like i have already told you, watch videos on youtube, and learn what an aimbot is.

Thank you!
(05-02-2020, 09:26 PM)Newski Wrote: Stop deleting my messages. Like i have already told you, watch videos on youtube, and learn what an aimbot is.

Thank you!

If you swear at crew members (or anyone for that matter), you will be warned &  your posts will be deleted. Watch your language.
(05-02-2020, 02:20 PM)Agent Wrote: Newski, I'm willing to reconsider the length of the ban since we all are currently under a pandemic and it's nice to have a place to chill and have fun, this case for your activity in LVP. I have not yet come to a conclusion but I will post back once I get there.

I've reached a decision regarding your ban duration. 

After taking all recent events into consideration and also overlooking your recent post and behavior at IRC I will set it to 14 days.

I can't do much regarding the extra 10 days added since you ban evaded - It is up to Az adjusting that one.

So to sum up 14 + 10 days = 24 days in total. 

If nothing changes till then, the ban will be lifted at 25th of May.

KR, 
Agent.
Hello Newski,

We've decided to unban you :)

Hope you'll enjoy playing on here again :D