Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 43
Hi all -

Today I'm please to share with you that Las Venturas Playground 43 has been released.

This release introduces the /account command, which allows you to change your nickname, password and view your past sessions. It also gives you access to your player record, which displays the kicks, bans and unbans you've received during your time on Las Venturas Playground. VIPs are able to create two nickname aliases for their account as well, as a new perk.

In addition, with this release we introduce a change in policy: in line with our objective to be fair, we will no longer consider player incidents that happened more than a year ago. People make mistakes: players, administrators and Management members alike, and it is important that we don't get stuck in the past. We'd like Las Venturas Playground to be a community that people want to be part of again.

Other changes in this release include:
  • FEATURE: Introduction of the /account command.
  • FEATURE: The bank account limit has been increased to $5,354,228,880.
  • FEATURE: Introduction of gang zones. Right now they only provide pretty aesthetics. Discussion is welcomed!
  • FEATURE: Player tax liability has been removed in favour of voluntary community contributions.
  • FEATURE: Administrators have the ability to enable/disable certain announcements.
  • FIX: Players can no longer be logged in to the server multiple times.
  • FIX: The /forward command works again when in a vehicle.
  • FIX: The /forward command no longer confuses north with south.
  • FIX: The money bag limit has been increased to $50,000,000.
  • FIX: The /ircpm command has been changed to issue a NOTICE rather than a PRIVMSG.
  • FIX: The /crew and /man commands for in-game crew are now working again.
  • FIX: The stream URL of the Radio 10 channel has been fixed.
  • MISC: The JavaScript Player class has been cleaned up, and we introduced support for Supplements.
  • MISC: Handling of player money has been moved to JavaScript in its entirety.
  • MISC: Admins can now change colors on IRC by using #RRGGBB hex syntax.
Many thanks to Xanland and Holsje for their contributions that went in to this release, and to Beaner, George, H4ls3y and Specifer for their bug reports.

Thanks,
Russell
We've just released Las Venturas Playground 43.1 with a few additional bug fixes:
  • FIX: Gunther is back! He also brought the pilots and train drivers with him.
  • FIX: Players won't be told that they're already in-game when they're not anymore.
To be honest, I don’t know how you guys manage to do such a good job every single time. Very well done! ❤
Russel you noob, where's my credit for testing all them weapons!

Some big changes and job well done! Thank you all for investing your time in LVP as always.

Oh damn Gunther is back! YAY.
Thanks for the work Russell!!
That's great news. Thanks for the update  :)
I miss pressing the tab and checking my amount of money I got on my account.

Plus, besides having an unique player's account, why not having a gang bank account too?
That provides new gang members to be supported by it.