Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Roleplay Gamemode addition to LVP
I was able to find that the only thing which has survived the decline of no.of samp players is The Roleplay servers .So about we to adapt to the newer things which has favour towards our server . First thing is to allow roleplay in our server , then we'll script when we get 60+ players for roleplay . So please admins and managers , reply quickly what do you think about this , but if it is a "no" , please accompany that word with another idea we could come up with , cause its a matter of time we again die ( literally ) like we went inactive before feb .  So please please please , i need everyone to stay put and give ideas , we'll check about availability of devs later !
Any word from anyone ?
An analogy of Toy Story movie.

Andy insists on keeping his toys.
Andy does not have time to take charge because he now has other personal, professional and family interests.
Andy does not support the idea of delegating the administration of his toys.
Andy prefers to watch his toys abandoned before inviting other young people to participate.

I hope Andy reflects and accompanies us to play.

Yes, my comment is very silly but that's what I think.

Be happy!
(04-23-2019, 04:24 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: First thing is to allow roleplay in our server , then we'll script when we get 60+ players for roleplay .

Depends on what you define roleplay as. We currently have features like houses, properties, exports, and vehicle deliveries which are already "allowed". If over 60 players wanted to play on LVP for these features, they would already be doing so.

(04-26-2019, 08:05 PM)Eagle_Force_One Wrote: Andy does not have time to take charge because he now has other personal, professional and family interests.
Andy does not support the idea of delegating the administration of his toys.
Andy prefers to watch his toys abandoned before inviting other young people to participate.

Andy is available when required and is always open to accepting new developers.
Andy will gladly delegate his "toys" to people who step forward and volunteer to script for LVP.
Andy's hands are tied when there are hardly any developers  interested in working on SA-MP.
I dont know how many times Beaner alone has repeated that to do anything we need developers. Double that for every other person who has said that lmao.

Yet we still got people sayin that everythings just being abandoned and ignored.

Maybe Andy would understand the circumstances if he read another thread.

As for roleplay, I think we're pretty close to it. We have houses, cars, properties to purchase.
Maybe for those who like the RP style we can add a job feature where players can taxi other players around. Other things that emulate everyday life. Just note that everyone will always have that chance of getting attacked or killed while RPing. Looking into like GTA V for example maybe some sort of passive mode where it doesnt allow you to deal any damage, or take damage could be personally activated. Theres a lot of things we could do. 
Sadly enough theres not many people wanting to work for this game anymore.
(04-26-2019, 08:59 PM)PigBenis Wrote: Sadly enough theres not many people wanting to work for this game anymore.

Summer is coming, maybe some nostalgia with it as well. Maybe one of the old school developers will take LVP as their passion project for a week or two. Maybe there is new blood waiting to bleed some sick code lines. Maybe, hopefully.