Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Server
Tongue 
(08-04-2018, 05:47 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Ricky , Forget George . What can you do to this server for better improvement ? Say it quick please ?

Ricky can't do anything. And we don't need improvements ; LVP as it is satisfies anyone. Also as far as I know there isn't any scripter to fulfill your ideas. And it's not good to forget George  ;)
Whenever there are few old players online and some new random peps starts joining, the old bangers group up and hunt the newbs. Personally I think you should make some sort of /godmode on off for these newbies least for first hours of gameplay so they could learn about the server instead of bein hunted all the time. That would help with population in LVP just a little for sure. Peace out
make me etmin and erthanq will be great
This is weird! i'm surprised how everyone is blaming George for not making LVP "GREAT" and bring it back to life again? Single-handed? Its called a community for a reason, everyone needs to take part no matter how to improve it. The development of a server has never been the staffs job only. I mean no offence, but why not share with him your ideas on how to raise the playercount/gain more players? Host some events (I believe a decent event won't require admin commands) instead of just complaining. Eventually, SA-MP is slowly dying and not just LVP.
Think of yourself as a new player . If he wants to ay in this server there has to be something attractive to make him stay and play other then props ( it was something that was awesome ) but for other new players there must be some new script attached and the player count will rise . As beaner said circus script had done some raise In player count .
Link LVP to Discord.
(08-06-2018, 08:44 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Whenever there are few old players online and some new random peps starts joining, the old bangers group up and hunt the newbs. Personally I think you should make some sort of /godmode on off for these newbies least for first hours of gameplay so they could learn about the server instead of bein hunted all the time. That would help with population in LVP just a little for sure. Peace out

I like the idea, however, unfortunately we must all accept that development is not what it used to be (when there were updates every month or so) and as such, I don't think anything will come of this [anytime soon]. 

(08-08-2018, 03:18 AM)Arlequina Wrote: make me etmin and erthanq will be great

Well, from what I see, you're not exactly active, with just 72 minutes playing time in the past 30 days. 

(08-15-2018, 02:19 AM)HatZ Wrote: This is weird! i'm surprised how everyone is blaming George for not making LVP "GREAT" and bring it back to life again? Single-handed? Its called a community for a reason, everyone needs to take part no matter how to improve it. The development of a server has never been the staffs job only. I mean no offence, but why not share with him your ideas on how to raise the playercount/gain more players? Host some events (I believe a decent event won't require admin commands) instead of just complaining. Eventually, SA-MP is slowly dying and not just LVP.

Pretty much. LVP has everything it needs, already coded and working, to attract a lot more players than it currently is. It just needs people to help it along. This means players helping newbies, people organizing events, trying to get others involved and playing, etc. It wasn't that long ago where we managed 30+ concurrent players on a daily basis, all with the same code we have now.  

(08-15-2018, 08:54 AM)Adderall.XR Wrote: Link LVP to Discord.

Is there an LVP Discord Server? Personally I haven't seen it but that doesn't mean there isn't one of course.
(08-15-2018, 12:10 PM)George Wrote: Is there an LVP Discord Server? Personally I haven't seen it but that doesn't mean there isn't one of course.
There is one but it is hell of deserted. There is another one that is made by a player. I'd suggest you to make a fresh Discord Server for LVP, then connect LVP SAMP feed to discord, which is very similar to IRC but faster and easier and better in tweaking. Discord provides controlled audience and many many more features that you would wanna explore.
LVP  O+
(08-15-2018, 02:19 AM)HatZ Wrote: This is weird! i'm surprised how everyone is blaming George for not making LVP "GREAT" and bring it back to life again? Single-handed? Its called a community for a reason, everyone needs to take part no matter how to improve it. The development of a server has never been the staffs job only. I mean no offence, but why not share with him your ideas on how to raise the playercount/gain more players? Host some events (I believe a decent event won't require admin commands) instead of just complaining. Eventually, SA-MP is slowly dying and not just LVP.

This tournament seemed promising but there haven't been any updates for 6 months, sadly. I think it's just what LVP needs right now -- bringing back some old players and getting some competitive gameplay going.