Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Server
What happened to George's statements of reviving this LVP? I thought he was going to do something, however I don't see any improvement, what a shame.
(08-02-2018, 10:50 AM)Haunter Wrote: I thought he was going to do something.

I got us back on the hosted tab, which we weren't on for the past 3 months. I also got posts up to our Facebook and Twitter followers to try and bring a few old faces back, completed all pending user maintenance tasks (i.e. VIP upgrades) on the forum. There's not a great deal more I personally can do, keeping in mind I'm not a developer [and LVP is a very complex beast, I wouldn't even know where to start].

The server hostname (in the SAMP client) has been updated at the suggestion of a crew member, to try and better promote our feature set and give off a message that LVP isn't just about deathmatch.

There has been an improvement, player count is reaching double figures again (10 right now, I saw 15 in-game yesterday).

Honestly though, the biggest growth is going to come from you and other members of the community. Your presence in-game alone will bring others, both new players (higher ranking in the hosted tab) and people that recognize your name, etc. Things like reaching out to Steam/Facebook/whatever contacts and such and asking them if they want to have a duel or two in-game - it all helps.

LVP still averages ~30 forum logins per day and so I know people are here, but the problem is they're not joining up in-game.

I think we could do with some regular Events (weekly?). There's so many possibilities. Happy to provide support and publish any announcements to our website homepage etc. for anyone that wants to host one.
Like I said George , 15% of SAMP beginners join for bike stunt circus and or if they are attracted by LVP of something . And That something is for you to figure out with your crew members !!
(08-02-2018, 03:28 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Like I said George , 15% of SAMP beginners join for bike stunt circus and or if they are attracted by LVP of something . And That something is for you to figure out with your crew members !!

And that's the thing, which he can't do or neither can other crew members who are available at the moment.
Well, there are many suggestions in everyone's mind but there ain't any scripter available to make that happen so everyone hope for the better and the best of LVP.

@Haunter, that's the best he can do but yes, I would say something which is; I haven't seen George playing either so I hope this reviving statement of his fulfills.

OF: @George, did you even check my PM?
(08-02-2018, 03:05 PM)George Wrote:

I got us back on the hosted tab, which we weren't on for the past 3 months. I also got posts up to our Facebook and Twitter followers to try and bring a few old faces back, completed all pending user maintenance tasks (i.e. VIP upgrades) on the forum. There's not a great deal more I personally can do, keeping in mind I'm not a developer [and LVP is a very complex beast, I wouldn't even know where to start].

The server hostname (in the SAMP client) has been updated at the suggestion of a crew member, to try and better promote our feature set and give off a message that LVP isn't just about deathmatch.

There has been an improvement, player count is reaching double figures again (10 right now, I saw 15 in-game yesterday).

Honestly though, the biggest growth is going to come from you and other members of the community. Your presence in-game alone will bring others, both new players (higher ranking in the hosted tab) and people that recognize your name, etc. Things like reaching out to Steam/Facebook/whatever contacts and such and asking them if they want to have a duel or two in-game - it all helps.

LVP still averages ~30 forum logins per day and so I know people are here, but the problem is they're not joining up in-game.

I think we could do with some regular Events (weekly?). There's so many possibilities. Happy to provide support and publish any announcements to our website homepage etc. for anyone that wants to host one.

Well thanks for doing that, but how do you think we are supposed to join? I mean with the 3-5 players stunting in SF or flying planes that's boring hunting them. Nothing much to really do since lvp isn't a stunting server either. Be real, even you haven't joined and if someone who wants to do the changes won't join how do you expect us to? 

The problem isn't about the newbies who join, the old regulars need to start joining again. Simply , I often check on joining the server however all I see is 10-15 (as you said) newbies which I have no interest talking, fighting or hunting with. 

What I can suggest is make some sort of (event?) I know this sounds like a big thing to be asked from however this might bring us all together just like LVP 10 , where the player count reached 50 from 30-40. I'm not asking for a prize to be honest (not interested in it) If we could get some players back that would be the real gift. However if a small prize can please some players to compete then it would be nice. Something like a Summer reunion event , etc.
(08-03-2018, 07:57 AM)Haunter Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 03:05 PM)George Wrote:

Well thanks for doing that, but how do you think we are supposed to join? I mean with the 3-5 players stunting in SF or flying planes that's boring hunting them. Nothing much to really do since lvp isn't a stunting server either. Be real, even you haven't joined and if someone who wants to do the changes won't join how do you expect us to? 

The problem isn't about the newbies who join, the old regulars need to start joining again. Simply , I often check on joining the server however all I see is 10-15 (as you said) newbies which I have no interest talking, fighting or hunting with. 

What I can suggest is make some sort of (event?) I know this sounds like a big thing to be asked from however this might bring us all together just like LVP 10 , where the player count reached 50 from 30-40. I'm not asking for a prize to be honest (not interested in it) If we could get some players back that would be the real gift. However if a small prize can please some players to compete then it would be nice. Something like a Summer reunion event , etc.

Many players left just because of hackers that still come back because they get unbanned. You're the one of them m8. No one wants to play with people that are full of CLEO mods.
Oh right , you never got banned for cheats 3 times and came back...

C'mon , even when we're talking about this you come with your pathetic fallacies. You're godamn funny m8.
Let's keep this topic to constructive posts only, please :)
George will be able to do more only if someone provides him with IRC and in-game rights. I just noticed he doesn't have any.
Ricky , Forget George . What can you do to this server for better improvement ? Say it quick please ?