Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please!
oh yea.  I'm good with planes.  I always got my pilots liscense in story mode by using the harrier cheat and flying around untill i got the liscense.  Plus, i love to stunt with planes.  So yea, i'm more than confident in my flying.
we take control of LV :))) world is your
Tepo = [FIN]SirAuron

would like to be a pilot
I know he's good 'coz he has every driving thing won with Golden Medals in the first try in the Single Player

(11-03-2007, 07:16 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: oh yea.  I'm good with planes.  I always got my pilots liscense in story mode by using the harrier cheat and flying around untill i got the liscense.  Plus, i love to stunt with planes.  So yea, i'm more than confident in my flying.

if u got it with a cheat, usuk.. and cheats suk :P' and I seriously doubt ur good if u got ur licence that way
I've beat that game so much it doesnt matter to me in single player.  I don't want to drive to LV or SF if i'm in LS and I don't want to go to LSA to get a plane, so i spawn a F-16 and fly.  Besides, I like to dog Fight people in the air when you still get 4 stars for going outside Los Santos. 
chits is chits :(
Well, ill hope to see your clan/gang on LVP
I have seen you on before, but you with no members :P
(11-03-2007, 10:44 AM)Kaine link Wrote: I have seen you on before, but you with no members :P

Lol, maybe cause we haven't started yet. Still building up members...and some other things...
I'm gonna be there for 100%
Quote:SirAuron link=topic=3728.msg45612#msg45612 date=1194121999]
I'm gonna be there for 100%

You ever gonna post an application?