Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please!
Nice video. The music you used was good. What was the name? I was a little disappointed in the complete lack of ingame footage, but whatever. Good luck.

Quote: link=topic=3728.msg43264#msg43264 date=1193414710]
Whahah LVF is every new clans friend . a bit weak of them
Terror, 2 gangs is hardly every gang. We are allies with CT and I guess LVM now. Only 2. One. Two. And please don't be the cause of another flame war. It seems like every thread you and Reeves are at it (I am not just pointing fingers at you either; Reeves too). So please stop this now. This isn't about LVF, it is about LVM.
(10-27-2007, 12:47 AM)El_Guerrero link Wrote: Nice video. The music you used was good. What was the name? I was a little disappointed in the complete lack of ingame footage, but whatever. Good luck.
Terror, 2 gangs is hardly every gang. We are allies with CT and I guess LVM now. Only 2. One. Two. And please don't be the cause of another flame war. It seems like every thread you and Reeves are at it (I am not just pointing fingers at you either; Reeves too). So please stop this now. This isn't about LVF, it is about LVM.

I was trying to get ingame footage...but something was wrong with the server, and my members wanted the vid to be done yesterday. I promised, which I was done. Don't worry, the next vid we post (which will be soon) WILL have ingame footage and pics.

The music is by Bloom 06, my fav. band.

First Name - Jay
Age - 14
email - jay_thompson123@hotmail.co.uk
Gamename - Merkin
Experience in SA-MP (time you've been playing) - thew weeks - 50+hr playtime
Rank you want to go for - high :)
Been in any previous gangs? - nope
What are your skills? - All round
Why should we let you join? - because i am referred my the leader of LVM
(11-01-2007, 08:39 PM)Merkin link Wrote: First Name - Jay
Age - 14
email - jay_thompson123@hotmail.co.uk
Gamename - Merkin
Experience in SA-MP (time you've been playing) - thew weeks - 50+hr playtime
Rank you want to go for - high :)
Been in any previous gangs? - nope
What are your skills? - All round
Why should we let you join? - because i am referred my the leader of LVM

Accepted. Your now a Personal Pilot, well send you your flight routes, rank, and map of LVM POIs. We're still workin on the site, tonight we'll release another vid announcement.
So it seems we have a video announcement...

Check out the new video on the first post of this topic.  ;)
Awesome, awesome.  Kinda funny how terror is usually the first from HC4L to say some stupid shit on a new thread.  Hey, nice vid btw
yes nice movie indeed :)
Isnt the clan name gonna change from Las Venturas Mafia and CHC if you gonna merge :?
(11-02-2007, 10:29 AM)shoebox link Wrote: Isnt the clan name gonna change from Las Venturas Mafia and CHC if you gonna merge :?

I think CHC = LVM now too, that's why I understand from it ;)
Good luck together!
we ent joining together tho!  8)7 we allies