Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please!
(11-02-2007, 05:09 PM)estroe link Wrote: I think CHC = LVM now too, that's why I understand from it ;)
Good luck together!

watch the video, it says 'what if'. it's still a plan, we aren't merging yet, we're going to wait untill LVP 3.0 comes out, we're making plans/traderoutes/looking for nice places etc. right now.
And why would CHC merge i havnt seen LVM yet plus they dont have members :?
good luck Don.  not much to Merkin,  He act's like i suck, But he does, i fought him 1 vs 1, and eh,  When it was over, he was dead and my health was full health, and i had one bit of armor gone, But i see, it's  mostly a mafia not like a gang right? Or am i wrong?

Bai
(11-02-2007, 07:21 PM)shoebox link Wrote: And why would CHC merge i havnt seen LVM yet plus they dont have members :?

u haven't seen them, coz they haven't even started their mafia completely yet
and they're recruitting so ofc they have no members yet
(11-02-2007, 07:21 PM)shoebox link Wrote: And why would CHC merge i havnt seen LVM yet plus they dont have members :?

Exactly.
        Ok ok...this is the explaination.

CHC is allieing with my mafia...which is still to be named.

CHC is going to control the south side of LV or whatever theInfamous's plan is.
My mafia (which I'm still naming) is going to control the northern parts of LV and other small cities along with LS.

More info is going to be released on this later.

LVM is like...a overall name of the two gangs.

You guys haven't seen LVM around just yet, because we start Saturday or Sunday...depending if the                            Anonymous members want to take the tests or not.

Any more questions? I'll be happy to answer.  ;)
(11-02-2007, 09:49 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: good luck Don.  not much to Merkin,  He act's like i suck, But he does, i fought him 1 vs 1, and eh,  When it was over, he was dead and my health was full health, and i had one bit of armor gone, But i see, it's  mostly a mafia not like a gang right? Or am i wrong?

Bai

My sides a mafia, CHC or theInfamous's side is a gang.

edit : 100th post! Imma full member! W00T!
rofl, congratz :+

and GL  :)
Lemme know if you ever need a driver.  I use controller most of the time bc i can't drive good with keyboard and mouse.  Controller combat sux but i can't drive near as good as I can with a keyboard and mouse, despite driving good on halo pc.
(11-03-2007, 04:43 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: Lemme know if you ever need a driver.  I use controller most of the time bc i can't drive good with keyboard and mouse.  Controller combat sux but i can't drive near as good as I can with a keyboard and mouse, despite driving good on halo pc.

We have enough drivers...a hella lot of people signed up.  }:|  You good with planes? We need people that can fly our traderoutes, unless you wanna drive. lol, never thought of that.