Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hey
welcome and enjoy  :)
Welcome back!!
Hey Tom, welcome back! :)

(02-16-2018, 06:42 PM)t0m93 Wrote: I'm a casual player so...none of this competitive rivalry crap. I was a bit of a tryhard back in 2008/2009 and even joined [BB] for a short time (I have a video of the 2 year anniversary still on my YT channel from October 2009) and think the gang was a really good place to be. Yeray was an awesome guy that's for sure.

I remember that, why did you delete your account on the BB forum though?
@DoctorG I don't actually kn ow. All i know is that i was really inactive and that was just bad. I didn't want to represent the gang without putting the effort in by actually playing. When I tried looking for the forum it was gone, i had no idea that [BB] still existed. All i know is, it was an awesome gang to be a part of, as was this server. Generally most people here were nice, despite them trying to shoot me in the face of course ;D But that is the game haha.

Good to see you Doc.
(02-17-2018, 01:23 PM)t0m93 Wrote: @DoctorG I don't actually kn ow. All i know is that i was really inactive and that was just bad. I didn't want to represent the gang without putting the effort in by actually playing. When I tried looking for the forum it was gone, i had no idea that [BB] still existed. All i know is, it was an awesome gang to be a part of, as was this server. Generally most people here were nice, despite them trying to shoot me in the face of course ;D But that is the game haha.

Good to see you Doc.

It's definitely good to see you too, I can't wait to chat with you for a bit in-game or on IRC!
Enjoy your return!
Welcome back.
Wb!
Welcome back man
Hi all, thanks so much. I've just had a nightmare weekend at work. I do love my job working with kids, but sometimes it's just seriously hard work...but yeah it's all done and I have a less busy week so...should be able to see people on the server.

Please don't be offended if I don't want to fight you, or run away from fights, I'm trying to re-learn the server and learn how to make money again through properties. I've been playing so far to learn where properties are and I am not even buying weapons from the gun shop.

I will start to fight again soon, but just remember I've not played in over 6 years and back then, that was only a small short term return so I'm nearly 9 years rusty.

I really would appreciate it and respect those, who do end up killing me, to not be a knob about it, until we have that rapport at least ;)

Have a nice evening everyone, but for now I need sleep, as I've had 4 hours each night since Wednesday morning and I'm exhausted.