Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<.>
This unwanted advocacy from dan for her since we filed a complaint has shown his utter concern towards her using something illegal. Seemingly he has passed her that cheat, now he stands himself responsible for further admin actions. For so he dared to bribe me, i offered him to say her to admit and say me sorry personally, her hubris was touching the sky. Now it seems like her wings have been plucked out and has fallen down on the ground. Because of shame she is not replying.
Ban does matter if you are a true deathmatcher, her reputation is on the line as a deathmatcher.

My quest has ended, i(we) exposed this deceitful player. As for in my eyes i will never take this player seriously, because anger in her can turn her to someone she shouldn't be. But well, its a fucking game.

I am sorry to everyone who is/was offended by my rude/bullying behavior. I am trying to become a nice person. i will have chill time with my friends in LVP and will explore other sides of LVP like Cruise etc. Hope you all will forgive me.
#Loveyall
All made up shit #Tryhard
Anger is a sign of honesty my dear, i've seen many shitheads lying around with a beautiful smile on face.
Taking about her reputation, she gained enough to grudge bunch of aholes in her opposition who're constantly trying hard to beat her down.
She joined in early 2016, you joined in 2017 (nearly) - Who's more experienced n trained? Was hard to guess you douchebag(You've bypassed lvl of your mates as thy only lie)
Being a junior to her on samp you should learn how to respect her & should ask her for training to improve your aim.
"Unwanted Advocacy from me" says the guy who's unnecessarily spamming shitton of silly vids on Complaints section and stealing attention outta nowhere but manipulating one msg ss, what else we can expect from you 2 penny people. This only thing drives me to act rude on your idiotic brainwashing posts.
"But well, its a fucking game" Then stop being a bitch bruh, why you n your mates desperately want one player to get banned and not only that you're targeting her by focusing on me, trying to act crafty but who cares? Take advantage of the situation as far as you want.
You're done with all your story stuff, I'm loyal enough to actually admit when i'm wrong and when i'm right. When i say it is a no THEN IT MEANS "IT IS A NO"
The thing you wanna highlight here "Oh she's feeling ashamed, oww She's guilty, oww he's trying to protect her" lol take me as a biased person here but i won't let you shitheads to shape your desires in her own thread.
"I am trying to become a nice person" If you were that nice hah you wouldn't have been doing all this crap you're up to now kek.
You better leave dming after this or your ass is gonna be whooped by me only very soon not anywhere else but on LVP and then i'll make you cry for another 10 videos on me. :D
I tried my best to be a lowkey, since you're ridiculously playing in that way it made me care less for your false respect in community. It is better for you to stick with your videos and complaints section, don't ever look at her as a person to defame and for god's sake stop with all this hatred you've spread around.
Jas beats shit outta you guys everytime and any fkin where so stfu cuz you lack the capacity to actually improve anything outta yourself be it samp or any game. _O-
Go down, i won't leave any ground for you to rest out.
#TriedHardNow

This is where you shared your shit

Wooo look at this manipulation expert, he asked me what i have to argue on and i said him you guys use this while you play and here he wants to shoe to y'all guys that i've used this bfr hahahahahah wow
This guy is areal retard for sure
Dont delete the video kid, i have everything to expose you both. I was going easy on you but you didnt deserve that.

The video is reuploaded

So you think i joined samp in 2k17?
G3 is my first clan. Winner and i are more than friends, we are brothers ♥

A little spice

[Image: NWE1Mpj.png]

(:
I never thought you to be such an asshole, this whole team is filled up with manipulation bastards. Such dirty mfers, i'm trying my best to solve out the case and this guy he is taking all those moves, coming up with a new theory -_- what do you think we are fools? I literally wanted you to cap those ss and post this on forums thats why said dont cap them. by this move you've cleared out to all the guys that you're such a manipulation master using your dirty political tricks even in a game. I'm fed up with this guy such a fake ass idiot.

You're such a idiot he literally abused me and my family just bcz i was trying to defend her. Sick of this hole.
[Image: wow_amaarzw.png]
bastard cmon try with me i'll expose every single bit of you looser

Any admin can translate that
(02-09-2018, 08:45 AM)yeezus Wrote: Dont delete the video kid, i have everything to expose you both. I was going easy on you but you didnt deserve that.

The video is reuploaded

So you think i joined samp in 2k17?
G3 is my first clan. Winner and i are more than friends, we are brothers ♥

A little spice

[Image: NWE1Mpj.png]

(:

Deathstar rekt.txt Lmfao.
Dan and Jasmine got exposed? Jasmine got banned? Damn, this is a great start of a day.
Should we now wait for Dan to get banned, or?
Ammarz XD I always knew you are sooo stupid, now enough of his manipulation. I'm here to tell you what actually happened and how he is trying be smart by doing this XD but after y'all will understand he's only smart in his own brain.
You know the line where he referred to "a cheat where you got customizable tables to adjust different- different" stuff, That's where i spotted he's referring to this cheat so i contacted him and said him "I know you guys are using same cheat" he said: which one I said: Obs*** I provided him with proofs and video and said him this is the cheat you are referring to. and those .cs you see on my Desktop, that's how i spot ppl using them cuz i have used them n i exactly know when ppl refer to what.
Now what this guy did here_
He posted those vids here to misguide you guys to think like "Owwww Dan is caught booooom!" see this lol
and also he knew there were weird stuffs on my Desktop he already estimated it - Now Dan is gonna be rekt like this.
Why? Why the fuck you hammered your own toe lol
Bruh i literally wanted you to do this silly ass thing bcz by doing this you've broken forum rules :D
You've publicly shared a cheat and a video of it on how to use.
You've made this forum a way for ppl to know and discover this
You've fucked your own ass, such a silly guy hahahahahaahha.
Management lol see what this guy is doing.
Man really i never expected you to be this numb.
I'm literally laughing my ass off on this foolishness
Debunked hater

Nope sleep bruh i'm already banned, my ban is about to expire on 15th of feb but i doubt i will join as i planned jas n me would play together but.. Hh
Ah, so sad that you and Jasmine can't play together. :(