[Event] The Chill Pill ReCall And ReUnion
M bad
you're not gonna get temp admin kid, stop asslicking already ffs
(01-16-2018, 07:59 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 03:19 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm in

I think you're not  :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34442.html

Dude you pmed me that day, you might have thought i'm [CP]Dan lol
Admins Please Reply Quickly As Possible Or If Not Then I Am Gonna Have To Turn This Down ! So Please ! :) :)
I don't know why you seek an admin's approval for this sort of event/reunion. You can do whatever you want unless it breaks the server rules.
No one is gonna temp you son, so better stop seeking vary pro etmins attention and stop making yourself look like a Big Joke...
(01-18-2018, 07:47 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: I don't know why you seek an admin's approval for this sort of event/reunion. You can do whatever you want unless it breaks the server rules.

Oh , Is It Really ? Ok but I need Some Skilled Man (Admins Formally ) to Get Help In Doing This And Many Of Them Aren't Really Active ! That's Why !

(01-18-2018, 08:11 PM)sau Wrote: No one is gonna Temp You Son (<Specifer>Funny That Line I meant [ Son ] , lol ), so better stop seeking vary pro etmins attention ( <Specifer >lol , he is encouraging admins so he can get temped by them again ! [Vary pro etmins , nice coying though ??]) and stop making yourself look like a Big Joke( <Specifer>lol , He Refers Himself )

And I Have A Doubt Why Do You Prefer A Girl Name When Your " him " .
(01-19-2018, 08:02 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 07:47 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: I don't know why you seek an admin's approval for this sort of event/reunion. You can do whatever you want unless it breaks the server rules.

Oh , Is It Really ? Ok but I need Some Skilled Man (Admins Formally ) to Get Help In Doing This And Many Of Them Aren't Really Active ! That's Why !

(01-18-2018, 08:11 PM)sau Wrote: No one is gonna Temp You Son (<Specifer>Funny That Line I meant [ Son ] , lol ), so better stop seeking vary pro etmins attention ( <Specifer >lol , he is encouraging admins so he can get temped by them again ! [Vary pro etmins , nice coying though ??]) and stop making yourself look like a Big Joke( <Specifer>lol , He Refers Himself )

And I Have A Doubt Why Do You Prefer A Girl Name When Your " him " .

Hmm really , our leaders Mr.Jt and eF.Holsje are etmin's .
Guys I am Gonna Turn This Down Now !
(01-19-2018, 02:05 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Guys I am Gonna Turn This Down Now !

Agree with sau, no one gonna temp you, so after that you are turning this down? This show how you are asslicker and powerhungry you are, and also sau is not a girl name., it's a nickname.