Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] The Chill Pill ReCall And ReUnion
(01-20-2018, 01:49 PM)Yassine Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 02:05 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Guys I am Gonna Turn This Down Now !

Agree with sau, no one gonna temp you, so after that you are turning this down? This show how you are asslicker and powerhungry you are, and also sau is not a girl name., it's a nickname.
Yassine Man , I Holded on and on of your full retardedness , I Will Suggest You A Nice Way !

Get a 9mm-pistol , keep it in your PC. Pull the trigger , before Shooting say long live LVP , it is the atmost deed you could make for us !
[b ;)
[/b]

It's Fine If You Don't Wanna Say long live LVP . Just stay or act like being dead in my threads , No Comments of You Hereafter , And As You Know , I hate sidekicks like you ! If you wanna prove that your worthy , try creating a server better than LVP , If you have guts . Or Just shut the **** up and stop being a pessimist ! ?
I already have a server better than LVP, we got 60 players as average every day. i won't share name/IP since some idiots will stay crying there or even attacking us. (it's a popular server)

I'm not non-sense like you, And I'm worthy already, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not a random member like you, the whole community knows me, even the inactive members/old school. (e.g Nater, Peter, Russell, George...)

I had much fun around when LVP was still reaching 50 players (You weren't born at this time.)
But now it's dead, there are only abusers online, but after Matrix come back, the number did reduce to be more specified there's 3 abusers left in admin team, which is making an trouble for LVP they are acting like an angel with management but with players, they don't.

It's not any of your business actually, you are retarded, the end. (deal with it).
??Nice Thing , Then Play There itself And Not Here ! And I Suggest You To Put Spectacles , As I Said You To Create A New Server Not The One You Have Been Feeding Of !
Dr.Specifer for Manager 2k18 _O-
(01-21-2018, 06:04 AM)sau Wrote: Dr.Specifer for Owner^^ 2k18 _O-
Guys , Could Anyone Lock this thread and end this lol thingy ?
(01-21-2018, 07:30 AM)Golk3r Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 06:04 AM)sau Wrote: Dr.Specifer for Owner^^ 2k18 _O-

XD he is hilarious, vary samp _O_
(01-20-2018, 07:58 PM)Yassine Wrote: I already have a server better than LVP, we got 60 players as average every day. i won't share name/IP since some idiots will stay crying there or even attacking us. (it's a popular server)

I'm not non-sense like you, And I'm worthy already, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not a random member like you, the whole community knows me, even the inactive members/old school. (e.g Nater, Peter, Russell, George...)

I had much fun around when LVP was still reaching 50 players (You weren't born at this time.)
But now it's dead, there are only abusers online, but after Matrix come back, the number did reduce to be more specified there's 3 abusers left in admin team, which is making an trouble for LVP they are acting like an angel with management but with players, they don't.

It's not any of your business actually, you are retarded, the end. (deal with it).
Dude you came in 2016 stop acting all tough.  No one knows you :lol:
closed.
(01-20-2018, 07:58 PM)Yassine Wrote: I already have a server better than LVP, we got 60 players as average every day. i won't share name/IP since some idiots will stay crying there or even attacking us. (it's a popular server)

you mean that latin server?Admins always abuse,when i raped them they probably kick me becouse im more good than this,please Yassine this is LVP and is one of the first 4 servers of SA-MP a bit more of respect.