Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section
This should be locked, it's embarrassing. To even defend yourself in such a situation where you should just admit.
(10-03-2017, 10:14 AM)Death$tar Wrote: This should be locked, it's embarrassing. To even defend yourself in such a situation where you should just admit.

couldn't agree more. whats even worse is that it seems like the staff here aint doing anything about him.
(10-03-2017, 09:45 AM)zkipper Wrote: Dan. Why dont you reply to my post? Cause there's no way talking out of what I found?
Reply #22 is answer.. read it

(10-03-2017, 10:14 AM)Death$tar Wrote: This should be locked, it's embarrassing for some ppl. To even defend yourself because...... .... .....
Nope, This should not be locked my any means.. Only me and admins could decide what to do with it...
Sure if that's what you want then i should not defend myself anymore
i was waiting for admins decision till now but no prob ::)
Dan, take this L.
(10-03-2017, 02:48 PM)Aceboiah Wrote: Dan, take this L.

Tired, People are commenting like "it's embarrassing",for whom? For them?  
"His thread should be locked" Like they did contributed to build this up
I have words to say, don't wanna type them out
I Spend 4-5 hours a day to learn stuff, to bring up something new... to gain access to information with coping up to my day to day busy life.. If you could understand that you would have changed your mindset..

(10-03-2017, 02:48 PM)Aceboiah Wrote: Dan, take this L.

Tired, People are commenting like "it's embarrassing",for whom? For them?  
"His thread should be locked" Like they did contributed to build this up
I have words to say, don't wanna type them out
I Spend 4-5 hours a day to learn stuff, to bring up something new... to gain access to information with coping up to my day to day busy life.. If you could understood that, thn you would have changed your mindset..
I'll lock this thread to avoid yet another post-ban drama.