Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section
(10-01-2017, 12:10 PM)Diablo Wrote: Dan, looking forward to see your explanation video where you shoot just like that. :P

And if you fail to do that, you can expect us to strike The BAN HAMMER! on you.
(10-01-2017, 11:13 AM)Diablo Wrote: Hmm, care to explain the deagle part from 0:45? :D Nice radar otherwise.

Hahah, poor guy busted, BAN HAMMER is on its way.
lol autocbug ??
There is one thing common about LVP.. People don't see whats up with you, they see who are you.. Judges things based Solely on the individual.. It takes hard background story and time devotion to make something.. make something that you can see on your screen.. Can understand admin part.. For others who got nothing related to vid.. when you will learn to appreciate.._/\_ My mistake.. Wasted my time

This is how Auto Cbug Looks like...
[Image: watch?v=7VEaqkkosY0]

(10-01-2017, 08:03 PM)[CP]New_Boy Wrote: lol autocbug 

Did you watched the whole vid? what else did you learned? 
I will not let you go without giving you some life points-
* Next time you go on IRC(IRC chat is shown in main chat).. try to understand what you are supposed to ask in main chat.. Be respectful towards others irrespective of whatever is going out with them.Try to look into forums for your doubts.. You know what i am talking about ::) .. Although it wasn't my matter but it made me uncomfortable..

(10-01-2017, 07:57 PM)Humza Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 11:13 AM)Diablo Wrote: Hmm, care to explain the deagle part from 0:45? :D  Nice radar otherwise.

Hahah, poor guy busted, BAN HAMMER is on its way.
Calm your excitement down, Don't try to actuate... Na your Hammer isn't going anywhere::) stick it close..
[Image: disrespect_me.png]
Dan is a not an asshole at least.
(10-01-2017, 11:23 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: Do you really use auto cbug at a server which wars mostly contain
only running weapons? That's lame asf, bruh.

Listen you, I have seen you commenting everywhere with negative thoughts.. since you have  commented out of video context, let me do the same
[Image: outofcontext.png]
Whatever you do on LVP idc, Never come back to try anything on me.. 
-Better keep your tongue inside your mouth
Watch his crosshair with sawnoff in the whole video and then skip to 4:55 then see his uzi crosshair. I'm so good.
Your cbug in the first video looks clean. Look at 0:30 for example. (You got no crosshair showing, keep this in mind for later part in this post).
Meanwhile your cbug at the second video is entirely different & its so obvious that you're use autocbug or any else cbug mod that gives you advantage. Check 0:46. One can not simply cbug like that with the crosshair being visible ALL THE TIME while you cbug/fire bullets. You my friend, just provided 1min of content to make it easier for staff to catch you.

//EDIT: and wsup with the sniper at the end? you dont even bother to get out of the sniper crosshair to make it look like you cbug with sniper. If you had no cheats, you would have been forced to do this. Nah, but you just kept on shooting straight up firing bullets without even exiting/leaving the sniper crosshair. BUSTED so hard.
that self bust tho..
he is clearly auto cbugging in the video.

Edit:
that guy made my day.. cuz i see so less people self busting in 2017.
(10-02-2017, 04:49 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Dan is a not an asshole at least.

True, not everybody is a crap like him