Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section
(10-02-2017, 02:33 AM)Dan Wrote: It takes hard background story and time devotion to make something..
and 1 second to ash it.
(10-02-2017, 09:47 AM)Ricky92 Wrote: Watch his crosshair with sawnoff in the whole video and then skip to 4:55 then see his uzi crosshair. I'm so good.
 And how i am able to explain +High School Students, what i am doing... :/ Listen, I know what i am talking about, you should consider listening your elders :) "That crosshair was attached all the time when i was shooting and delay was 5ms" in the first video, it's why sometimes you see crosshair and sometimes you do NOT.. It is different thing... Thats the reason why i fking removed the crosshair
In 2nd video there is just a static crosshair which does nothing rather than being in Center of the video and thats it...  
Did i really need needed to explain it.. It was all self explanatory. Plus i not a kind of person who would go with Chain of lies to protect me from not playing Samp.. I got lot more to do.. Afterall only thing what i do after joining LVP is stay in Ship for a while.. don't even go out and play anymore.. Plus if i do anything and admin caugh me i don't even argue with them ask Lash.. ::/ do accept when i do wrong.. Here in this case i am trying to prove myself and thats it. I provided with a understandable proof required in this problem, have nothing else to entertain you more.

(10-02-2017, 11:00 AM)Fender42Q Wrote: that self bust tho..
he is clearly auto cbugging in the video.

Edit:
that guy made my day.. cuz i see so less people self busting in 2017.

Wow, nice.. Since you are better at Cbug.. I would love to see your FP view while shooting in LVP.. How about that? :)
(10-02-2017, 04:19 PM)Dan Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 11:00 AM)Fender42Q Wrote: that self bust tho..
he is clearly auto cbugging in the video.

Edit:
that guy made my day.. cuz i see so less people self busting in 2017.

Wow, nice.. Since you are better at Cbug.. I would love to see your FP view while shooting in LVP.. How about that? :)

what you think ? me born yesterday ?

I've lotta more in LVP.. can show if you shed more tears.
@Dan-Kiddilva
I am doing same thing in Video
(10-02-2017, 09:33 PM)Dan Wrote: I am doing same thing in Video

yeah. so true.
idk why you aint banned yet.

Your either retarded or your shit at lying its clearl6 not the same thing i've seen one of the fastest Cbuggers and none of their screens look like yours.

Edit: he added 2 more self busts thats hillarious
(10-02-2017, 09:52 PM)Haunter Wrote:

Your either retarded or your shit at lying its clearl6 not the same thing i've seen one of the fastest Cbuggers and none of their screens look like yours.

Edit: he added 2 more self busts thats hillarious

What? 
go on youtube and search for "fast cbugging".. ::/
Heck you making personal issues since i mentioned R2D in my prev comments..

:(  I don't like this how people are coming outta nowhere and commenting anything..
You proved me why i should not be continuing this thread
I provided reason and even a video to prove everything
Also i provided  auto Cbug video for you guys to see the difference
on my first comment i said i will be posting a video.. since i knew issue already.. but i didn't knew about all this drama
I have proved myself to the best.. Thought confusion would go away after that whole video
I would like Senior Administration and Management to look onto this topic and find a conclusion or lock this Topic..
Just changed my mouse since the previous one couldn't properly sync with my keys. Here's how a cbug looks like

PS: I took intervals during switching for showing purposes. Despite this case is very obvious.
I withdraw my request to Lock this thread, would be continuing.. Found some good stuff :)
Dan. Why dont you reply to my post? Cause there's no way talking out of what I found?