Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

| [GOR] God of Recreation |
(08-04-2017, 02:01 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 11:23 AM)Shark Wrote: Coming back here and not getting surprised at your attitudes. You're only "allowed" (and obviously not even then) to mock someone's appearance once you've posted your own picture. He's got the balls to post his pic multiple times and I even dare say he's not even bad looking, most of you mocking him are probably skinny, pale white with your face full of acne.

At least have the balls to post your own pictures before you mock him.

[Image: a27d27b4e9e91fbc1f83a72a47237d1307d1e193...0a7c9a.jpg]

When that movie came out you probably were still swimming in your dad's balls mate.

Besides, if that's you on your profile picture I'd say you're his brother because of how similar you look to him, yet you mock him. Go figure mate.

Big love to the rest of you, I know it's worthless but if their parents aren't gonna teach them manners then someone should.
(08-04-2017, 04:58 PM)Shark Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 02:01 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 11:23 AM)Shark Wrote: Coming back here and not getting surprised at your attitudes. You're only "allowed" (and obviously not even then) to mock someone's appearance once you've posted your own picture. He's got the balls to post his pic multiple times and I even dare say he's not even bad looking, most of you mocking him are probably skinny, pale white with your face full of acne.

At least have the balls to post your own pictures before you mock him.

[Image: a27d27b4e9e91fbc1f83a72a47237d1307d1e193...0a7c9a.jpg]

When that movie came out you probably were still swimming in your dad's balls mate.

Besides, if that's you on your profile picture I'd say you're his brother because of how similar you look to him, yet you mock him. Go figure mate.

Big love to the rest of you, I know it's worthless but if their parents aren't gonna teach them manners then someone should.

DAMN SHARK!  _O_
(08-04-2017, 04:58 PM)Shark Wrote: When that movie came out you probably were still swimming in your dad's balls mate.

[Image: CKuGxbcUwAAFjMz.jpg]

Now please dont relate that asshole to your face.

Idk what got you, but if in virtual life you are about to act fucking mature, its damn sure that you cant even look into eyes when talking man to man. (I get it you are also a bullied person)

Simple trick for people like you,
Just click on  
[Image: QePZyhg.png]

That is how you exit from all negativity.
(08-04-2017, 07:18 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 04:58 PM)Shark Wrote: When that movie came out you probably were still swimming in your dad's balls mate.

[Image: CKuGxbcUwAAFjMz.jpg]

Now please dont relate that asshole to your face.

Idk what got you, but if in virtual life you are about to act fucking mature, its damn sure that you cant even look into eyes when talking man to man. (I get it you are also a bullied person)

Simple trick for people like you,
Just click on  
[Image: QePZyhg.png]

That is how you exit from all negativity.

hahahahaha
(08-04-2017, 07:18 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Idk what got you, but if in virtual life you are about to act fucking mature, its damn sure that you cant even look into eyes when talking man to man. (I get it you are also a bullied person)

[Image: giphy.gif]

You look like a total bellend Ammarz...Do yourself and us a favour and just stop man. I don't even know why you keep acting up like that, I mean is annoying and mocking people you won't ever meet  your idea of ''being cool and superior''?  Just take a look at your last 20 posts or so: you're literally pathetic and you think you're funny or cool or whatever, I can't even figure you out. Seriously you're either fucking retarded or you really thought you were cool in which case I advise you to use your neurons and get yourself together...

Oh and stop mentioning bullying, please, you do it so much I am starting to think you are the one who's been bullied in real life in which case I can understand why you've been posting idiocies for a long while now...

Seriously man take my advice and act mature...
(08-05-2017, 02:13 AM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
you're literally pathetic and you think you're funny or cool or whatever, I can't even figure you out.
you do it so much I am starting to think you are the one who's been bullied in real life in which case I can understand why you've been posting idiocies for a long while now...

Seriously man take my advice and act mature...
I never ever took myself as funny or cool shit, its too low lol.
I bullied many people, but never got bullied. Infact many people tried but failed. (This is not an achievement)
Advice taken sir, i am a convict, from my side this will stop now.

Well, to everyone who is reading this and ever gotten offended from my acts, I am sorry!
Now don't think that i am throwing another tantrum..
That's what's up
No.1 clan at india
fucking internet ahahahha
lmao Ammarz telling me I wouldn't say shit to him eye 2 eye. look at your hair mate you look like one of the 90s nerds

wat now son, hurr dur internet

oh and "starboy"? lmfao first time I hear a "big time bully" (this is not an achievement ay) listens to crappy pop music. just because you're plucking buttlerflies' wings doesn't mean you're a bully