Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

| [GOR] God of Recreation |
On topic

Can u tell me where did you buy those glasses?
(07-28-2017, 12:35 AM)Sleep Wrote: On topic

Can u tell me where did you buy those glasses?

Slep banned Starboi made me etmin pelz
(07-25-2017, 11:01 AM)Sleep Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 05:15 PM)HunterBC Wrote:
[Image: 10400481_1680383768870881_1653335878816133842_n.jpg]
Sachin_Dudes/HunterBC

OMG HE GOT A NEW PICCCCCCCCC

[Image: giphy.gif]
IT EVEN SAYS "EPIC" ON HIS SHIRTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
LMAO THA FACE
Coming back here and not getting surprised at your attitudes. You're only "allowed" (and obviously not even then) to mock someone's appearance once you've posted your own picture. He's got the balls to post his pic multiple times and I even dare say he's not even bad looking, most of you mocking him are probably skinny, pale white with your face full of acne.

At least have the balls to post your own pictures before you mock him.
Shark, don't even bother dude. It's like talking to a wall.
(08-04-2017, 11:23 AM)Shark Wrote: Coming back here and not getting surprised at your attitudes. You're only "allowed" (and obviously not even then) to mock someone's appearance once you've posted your own picture. He's got the balls to post his pic multiple times and I even dare say he's not even bad looking, most of you mocking him are probably skinny, pale white with your face full of acne.

Howdy O+
(08-04-2017, 11:23 AM)Shark Wrote: Coming back here and not getting surprised at your attitudes. You're only "allowed" (and obviously not even then) to mock someone's appearance once you've posted your own picture. He's got the balls to post his pic multiple times and I even dare say he's not even bad looking, most of you mocking him are probably skinny, pale white with your face full of acne.

[Image: a27d27b4e9e91fbc1f83a72a47237d1307d1e193...0a7c9a.jpg]

Long time Shark, these guys have no respect for the others excluding some. I have already read all that is going on here and decided not to enter but anyways I suggest you the same. Some guys never learn, better stop wasting your time.

PS: Desperately forced, unfunny made Memes on the way.
ya this guy aint even ugly lmao