Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your MS Paint's Art & MEMES here!
Please stay away from insulting here.
You might find yourself forum banned if you don't.

Lets keep this topic fun.

Also please know that there's a report button for when there's offensive posts :)
[Image: try10.png]
Hahahahhaha nice!
(06-22-2017, 04:06 PM)weeknd Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 03:51 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: I don't find any bad behaviour in my words they're bright and shiny
P.S You're taking side of that person who just started trashtalking in a nice and clean thread!

The fact that you cant distinguish your behavior to other staff says alot. You dont even know what you're doing wrong lmao. 
How am I taking someone elses side? Just cause I told your flaws openly? I dont care about what AmmaRz, Sleep, sau or any other member writes here, since they arent admins. I pick on you since you are obviously a (temp)admin more than twice times a week, yet you have the stomach to behave like this on the forum. I hope this opens up the eyes of the management :)

// As sau demanded, she doesnt want but only talk about 'ms paint' here. So this is my last reply to you in this topic. If you wish to take the discussion further send a PM!
This is my last reply for you My behaviour wasn't even that bad that u need to take this to a higher level(Which i have already apologised). This is how most of the admins speaks, never seen you reporting them.It is obvious that ur taking the side of that person who actually started all this non-sense in a ms paint thread _O-
P.S I was made a actual temp only once, and i believe that my 'behaviour' wasn't that bad, Thx
PhuckeR, let's end this! I know you are a Very Good Guy! Just keep playing... And make sure that your replies are mature (doesn't mean you're immature, just trying to say that...... control some unwanted comments which will cause disputes..... Good Luck with it!)

AND Let continue this MS Paint thingy
I understand :3 ill make a nice paint for ya <3

Special one only for sau!
NICE!! Well written, NP <3
This thread is intresting lmao keep posting shit an please me.
(06-22-2017, 08:16 PM)Haunter Wrote: This thread is intresting lmao keep posting shit an please me.

Shit
(06-22-2017, 09:30 PM)Mourad Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:16 PM)Haunter Wrote: This thread is intresting lmao keep posting shit an please me.

Shit

Lmfao.  :9~