Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your MS Paint's Art & MEMES here!
(06-22-2017, 01:51 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: Someone is butthurt on his vacation from lvp :>
Pfff sleep dont asslick to a starboy, also im not perm banned 3 times for cheating :>
(06-22-2017, 01:51 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: Someone is butthurt on his vacation from lvp :>

(06-22-2017, 02:19 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: Pfff sleep dont asslick to a starboy, also im not perm banned 3 times for cheating :>

On the behalf of LVP, we are all ashamed that a guy both provoking & behaving like this is an admin ingame from time to time.
The exact opposite of how an actual role model-admin should act.
Nice piece of Art, Sleep!

Also,
I dont want OK vs HC or interference of BB in my topic, please! Draw some shit in Paint and post or else STAY AWAY! Or I will do the same in YOUR (gangs, gaming threads, etc) topic! Thanks.
(06-22-2017, 03:05 PM)sau Wrote: I dont want OK vs HC or interference of BB in my topic, please! Draw some shit in Paint and post or else STAY AWAY! Or I will do the same in YOUR (gangs, gaming threads, etc) topic! Thanks.
mah word.
[Image: bMVEAJj.jpg]
Well written, Sonic!

See this, remember? XD :
[Image: dJXUfKN.jpg]
Meanwhile I'm sitting here wondering how dafuq did you edit that shit  8)7
Lol its not edit, its pure screens XD
(06-22-2017, 02:36 PM)weeknd Wrote:

(06-22-2017, 02:19 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: Pfff sleep dont asslick to a starboy, also im not perm banned 3 times for cheating :>

On the behalf of LVP, we are all ashamed that a guy both provoking & behaving like this is an admin ingame from time to time.
The exact opposite of how an actual role model-admin should act.

I don't find any bad behaviour in my words they're bright and shiny
P.S You're taking side of that person who just started trashtalking in a nice and clean thread!