Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your MS Paint's Art & MEMES here!
but what you showed there has never happened
 [Image: My9dI4j.jpg]
LOL nice pic H3R0
You didn't get it H3RO... That happened in mu dreams :D
(06-22-2017, 03:51 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: I don't find any bad behaviour in my words they're bright and shiny
P.S You're taking side of that person who just started trashtalking in a nice and clean thread!

The fact that you cant distinguish your behavior to other staff says alot. You dont even know what you're doing wrong lmao. 
How am I taking someone elses side? Just cause I told your flaws openly? I dont care about what AmmaRz, Sleep, sau or any other member writes here, since they arent admins. I pick on you since you are obviously a (temp)admin more than twice times a week, yet you have the stomach to behave like this on the forum. I hope this opens up the eyes of the management :)

// As sau demanded, she doesnt want but only talk about 'ms paint' here. So this is my last reply to you in this topic. If you wish to take the discussion further send a PM!
Okay, im not here to talk about ur perm ban or anything but please can we stop this non-sense and have some fun? and im sorry for using the word "a****king if it is offensive to some people. (lol)
[Image: 2zTm2py.jpg]
aww how sweet, haha nice one!
(06-22-2017, 04:37 PM)PhuckeR Wrote: Okay, im not here to talk about ur perm ban or anything but please can we stop this non-sense and have some fun? and im sorry for using the word "a****king if it is offensive to some people. (lol)

You actually started all this non-sense and made us have no fun. And you're the one talking about "perm ban" ;)
[Image: 1fd4Cow.png]
[Image: ahhhhh10.png]