Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 31.0
I really do appreciate Russell's work and all the hours he has spent on fixing all the bugs and stuff. But I strongly disagree with some updates :c :(
can we have one with the top 10 banned people?

hope im there
(10-31-2016, 02:47 PM)Oresti Wrote: I strongly disagree with some updates :c :(

Would you mind clarifying? Whilst this update, as with previous updates, and undoubtedly, future updates, make changes that effect the people who matter most (you), there's always a possibility for further changes to be made, and at the very least, a discussion. Really what it comes down to is nothing is set in stone :)

This topic may not be the best place as this is a release announcement, but the Development forums are certainly suitable. There's always GitHub too, or alternatively a private message to whoever you see fit (I'm happy to listen and pass on any feedback).

(10-31-2016, 02:54 PM)Shark Wrote: can we have one with the top 10 banned people?

hope im there

If you make this request in the Top 10 thread, we'll see what we can do :)
I appreciate your hard work, good job again Russel !!
(11-01-2016, 08:27 PM)Zarko Wrote: I appreciate your hard work, good job again Russel !!
why can't the army guy be picked anymore?
(11-02-2016, 04:02 PM)Shark Wrote: why can't the army guy be picked anymore?

It was never supposed to be available in the first place—this was merely a fix! :)

To answer your question more fully, though, it's because it's reserved for Russell. :D
But there are people who would have same fav skin as Russell :P
(11-02-2016, 04:05 PM)TEF Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 04:02 PM)Shark Wrote: why can't the army guy be picked anymore?

It was never supposed to be available in the first place—this was merely a fix! :)

To answer your question more fully, though, it's because it's reserved for Russell. :D

appreciate the honesty, i could see that from deer_hunter's post lel