Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forum Software Update
Greetings,

LVP's community forum has now been updated from MyBB 1.8.7 to 1.8.8. This update primarily consists of squashing bugs. A full overview of the fixed issues can be found here: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues?q=mi...s%3Aclosed

Whilst we're hoping that the update will not introduce a forest filling range of issues, as with maintenance of this nature, there is an element of risk involved. As such, if anything looks out of place or doesn't work as expected, please raise your hand and say so! :)

Furthermore, if you've any suggestions to improve the forum, we'd also love to hear from you!

Lastly, we've introduced [ spoiler ] tags. 

Show Content
Enjoy!

On behalf of the Las Venturas Playground Management,
George
(10-18-2016, 08:39 AM)George Wrote: Whilst we're hoping that the update will not introduce a forest filling range of issues, as with maintenance of this nature, there is an element of risk involved.

[Image: ISSPymV.jpg]
(10-18-2016, 08:39 AM)George Wrote: If anything looks out of place or doesn't work as expected, please raise your hand and say so! :)

Furthermore, if you've any suggestions to improve the forum, we'd also love to hear from you!

Roger That!

AND MY Blue Theme? :)
(10-19-2016, 05:41 AM)sau Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 08:39 AM)George Wrote: If anything looks out of place or doesn't work as expected, please raise your hand and say so! :)

Roger That!

AND MY Blue Theme? :)

Should be good now =)
Great Guys

*Notice: i don't understand anything ( What the changes from 1.8.7 and 1.8.8 ) ?
Yassine LOOK ABOVE^^O.O
Notice*The updates can be found here". ..
Please learn to read and not just put a faulty question people like me dont wanna waste time replying to ur fake"Notice*"
                               Regards Haunter
(10-23-2016, 11:03 PM)Yassine Wrote: Great Guys

*Notice: i don't understand anything ( What the changes from 1.8.7 and 1.8.8 ) ?

MyBB 1.8.7 was released on April 1st 2016 and so your best bet to compare all the changes between the two releases is to view the commits from here to October 17th, here

Sadly MyBB do not publish a changelog in the traditional sense, but instead require users to view the GitHub commits.