Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hit sounds, vehicles, and more! (LVP 30.5)
Information 
Time to appreciate the developers again!

New features:
  • A new vehicle system has been added that increases our vehicle limit from 1,500 to 25,000,000.
  • Hit sounds have been added. Use /hs to toggle them (23e2ced).
  • Administrators can now use /show interior to share that interior abuse is not allowed (b39397e).

Improvements:
  • The /fakeact, /fakepm, and /psay commands have been removed (27eb28d

Bug fixes:
  • The /dive command is now restricted to once per three minutes again (e9b60a8).
  • The random American flag has been removed from Area 69 (48f6aeb).

(LVP 30.5)

On behalf of the wonderful work done by our amazing developers,

Total Epic Failure
Many thanks to Deer_Hunter for suggesting hit sounds and demonstrating it to me on another server! :)
Hit sound is a brilliant idea, good job :P
Does this mean I ask for a few extra parking lots now? :p
PS, I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing!
Now i can remove my shitty hitsound that plays random sounds instead of the bell..
Thanks for the update!
(10-09-2016, 06:14 AM)TEF Wrote: Improvements:
  • The /fakeact, /fakepm, and /psay commands have been removed (27eb28d).

IT'S NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!
Thanks for the hit sounds are amazing d:)b
(10-09-2016, 10:35 AM)Ricky92 Wrote:

IT'S NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!

REALLY NOT.

IT'S NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!

I have mixed feelings. In some situations, the use of these commands can be pretty fun (for both crew & players) however there were times where messages others have written using these commands came off with results that left little to be desired. If one wishes to say things that people oneself in a sticky situation, that's on them, but to manipulate other people's voice is not cool, and that's what /fakeact, /fakepm and /psay gave the ability to do. 

There's no beating around the bush, there are trust issues within the community and we have problems that need solving. The proof is in the pudding: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/polls.php?action=...ts&pid=615

Is it a shame? Yes.
Is the change geared towards building a more enjoyable community for everyone? Yes. And as such - it's worth it. 

Overall, +1 from me for removing the commands.
(10-09-2016, 11:38 AM)George Wrote:

IT'S NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!

I have mixed feelings. In some situations, the use of these commands can be pretty fun (for both crew & players) however there were times where messages others have written using these commands came off with results that left little to be desired. If one wishes to say things that people oneself in a sticky situation, that's on them, but to manipulate other people's voice is not cool, and that's what /fakeact, /fakepm and /psay gave the ability to do. 

There's no beating around the bush, there are trust issues within the community and we have problems that need solving. The proof is in the pudding: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/polls.php?action=...ts&pid=615

Is it a shame? Yes.
Is the change geared towards building a more enjoyable community for everyone? Yes. And as such - it's worth it. 

Overall, +1 from me for removing the commands.

These are hardly the most abusive commands - that doesn't change much. The problem is admins driving cars and parking on people in godmode, etc. Remove that instead. I really don't hope that this removal of a few petty commands is all you intend to do regards to the administrative problems of the server. 

I do, however, appreciate your intention to do something about the problem and I definitely encourage more steps to be taken. 

Cheers