Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Killing after teleportation?
Hello, everyone! We want your opinion on something!

Recently, there has been some debate as to whether or not killing after teleportation should be allowed. Should there be a sort of cool down period after a player teleports somewhere? Would other restrictions be better? Is it better if we simply continue to permit this usage?

What do you think? Please share your thoughts!

Thank you for your time, and please know we appreciate your responses!
Better be not allowed 

a lots of players killed after teleportaion i think that called abuse 

*O* First post *O*
Oh yes, it's not fair, mainly when players with some admin commands get involved on fights and they abuse teleports on regular players
I believe it's unfair and often puts non VIPs at a disadvantage during fights.Players can wait until cooldown time expires and still attack,

so perhaps we can try something like removing weapons if they shoot.
Teleportation shit is the most unfair thing I've ever seen. In my opinion its more like the crew using pathetic tricks by making only donators able to block their tp. Such a cheap way to force the players to donate. Its so annoying especially when 10 players team up against 1 player and they'll teleport to you with a car and start gang banging lame af. Whenever you kill one of them he'll teleport back and his friends will teleport to join the fight as well, there would be no place to run. The solutions are either remove the teleport command or let all the players able to block the teleportation. Or maybe disarm if someone decides to tp and shot within 15 seconds or  maybe set their health all the way down to 50hp.
(10-04-2016, 02:41 AM)Marvin Koria Wrote: Teleportation shit is the most unfair thing I've ever seen. In my opinion its more like the crew using pathetic tricks by making only donators able to block their tp. Such a cheap way to force the players to donate. Its so annoying especially when 10 players team up against 1 player and they'll teleport to you with a car and start gang banging lame af. Whenever you kill one of them he'll teleport back and his friends will teleport to join the fight as well, there would be no place to run. The solutions are either remove the teleport command or let all the players able to block the teleportation. Or maybe disarm if someone decides to tp and shot within 15 seconds or  maybe set their health all the way down to 50hp.

damn son, I bow to you. I agree, you should let all players block tp
I would go for the either disarm, or reflect damage when a player starts shooting. (When he damages a player after teleporting HE gets the damage instead of the player he's shooting at.)
are you kidding me ._.
the only reason I would ever donate to the server is that /my teleport off command, and that's exactly why I donated, and now it will be allowed for everyone? nahh just leave it as it is, those who don't like it may donate whenever they want :D
Don't limit the fights of LVP. We need more fights, not less. Adding restrictions on teleporting to get into a fight (E.g teleporting to a gang mate in a gang fight) slows down the game and makes sure gang fights are shorter. We don't need this.

I do however support the idea of letting all players disable their TP. As a player that's generally haunted by other players when I join, I like the freedom to take a couple mins off the fight to go buy props, weapons, etc. This possibility shouldn't be restricted to people who can donate. I donate to support LVP, not to gain fancy commands. 

Please make it a priority to avoid limiting the deathmatching on the server. Deathmatching should be improved, not worsened.
ok u have best idea belive me or not diablo might have said this but my idea is that after telelportation /ctp or /tp if you shoot weapons get taken of but if u dont shoot with them for 1 minute then yea they wont.

I hope you like this idea and even if i am not there i am always LVP's well wisher