Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Killing after teleportation?
There has been quite a bit of discussion surrounding this topic, and we are very much appreciative of everyone's thoughts regarding this!

Shark's concept of temporarily blocking the teleportation commands is an intriguing one. Perhaps we could do the following: block teleportation for (at least) 10 seconds when either player—that is, the one teleporting or the one being teleported to—has recently been in a fight. In this way, we could prevent any sort of one-sided fight wherein Player_A kills Player_B but has a blinking health bar after the fight, only to have Player_B immediately respawn, then teleport to and kill Player_A. Further, this would also prevent a situation wherein Player_Z is fighting Player_Y, gets their health quite low, only to have Player_Y teleport to another player in order to escape their demise.

Addressing the feature of /my teleport, VIPs could have a delay of (at least) 20 seconds when players attempt to teleport to them in lieu of this command. Alternatively, we could continue supporting this command with the addendum of not being able to teleport yourself if you have it disabled—perhaps incorporating the friends list of houses into this in particular (by allowing teleportation to/from them, but no-one else).

Also, we hear you regarding the clan/gang fight dilemmas, loud and clear, and that is why this implementation will work well overall with some future Fight Club changes.

Keep being amazing and keep providing feedback (regarding anything)! We want to hear more your suggestions, opinions, and thoughts. :)
Good Idea TEF :P maybe I can support that
I agree with that suggestion TEF , no killing after teleport that would make more fair to regulars.
(10-13-2016, 04:25 PM)Insid3r Wrote: I agree with that suggestion TEF , no killing after teleport that would make more fair to regulars.
For what it may be worth, the following concept was brought to our attention just earlier today: Attempting to teleport to a player would prompt them to accept the teleportation in order to follow through (think of you typing /tp TEF, then having to have me type /tp accept). Options for accepting a friend's teleport request automatically would be possible here as well.

This presents a fairly unique difference from the current teleportation system, but we found the idea intriguing. We are curious, however, what YOU think! :)
(10-14-2016, 05:13 AM)TEF Wrote: For what it may be worth, the following concept was brought to our attention just earlier today: Attempting to teleport to a player would prompt them to accept the teleportation in order to follow through (think of you typing /tp TEF, then having to have me type /tp accept). Options for accepting a friend's teleport request automatically would be possible here as well.

This presents a fairly unique difference from the current teleportation system, but we found the idea intriguing. We are curious, however, what YOU think! :)

No, All players get /my teleport off would be most fair. Dont overcomplicate it.
(10-14-2016, 06:09 AM)0Target0 Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 05:13 AM)TEF Wrote: For what it may be worth, the following concept was brought to our attention just earlier today: Attempting to teleport to a player would prompt them to accept the teleportation in order to follow through (think of you typing /tp TEF, then having to have me type /tp accept). Options for accepting a friend's teleport request automatically would be possible here as well.

No, All players get /my teleport off would be most fair. Dont overcomplicate it.

yeah its basically the same thing but more precise. my teleport would be enough
Simple most reasons people get vip is for the /my teleport  off the person doesnt have it tut tut no(Sympathy) simply get a vip this will encourage people to get it meaning (More money for lvp) hooray!

This is way better than the delay-suggestion. Delaying teleports or adding barriers caused by fighting will sharply reduce fights ON THE STREETS (Which we are horribly in need of! - we even need MORE of those!). 

However, if you can TP back in battle by TP'ing to your mate, that would still honour the concept of teamplay in gangs and endurance in fights. Adding your mates/gang members through a 'friends'-list that would enable them to instantly teleport to you would fix the issues of 1v1 battles where the loser TP's back for a quick revenge-kill. 

Please, I fucking beg you to keep it a priority to restore the gang fighting in the main world; the Fightclub is NO substitution for deathmatching. Contrary, it draws fights and action and entertainment OUT of the server by segmenting it into a far away world that could just as well be another server, since it has close to no contribution to the general entertainment value of the playground which is in the main world.

Edit: 
Another suggestion as regards to gangs, friend-lists and teleports: Maybe you could strengthen the general deathmatch environment on the server by giving players in gangs advantages as regards to teleporting to gang mates; reduced cooldown, or maybe even no cooldown? This could increase the amount of players in gang fights on the streets, make endurance in gang fights way more important plus open up for a great deal of good tactics that relay on proper and smart teamplay.

Also, this suggestion will draw more players into groups and gangs and encourage more teamplay. As a community that lives on cooperation, conflict, rivalry and joint ventures this should be of a higher priority than it is.
i miss the big gang fights xD