Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Killing after teleportation?
(10-04-2016, 02:10 PM)Oresti Wrote: are you kidding me ._.
the only reason I would ever donate to the server is that /my teleport off command, and that's exactly why I donated, and now it will be allowed for everyone? nahh just leave it as it is, those who don't like it may donate whenever they want :D

Exactly this ^
I have removed a couple posts that have detracted from the topic. Please stay on track here, everyone! We want to move forward together, as a community! :) Keep sharing your thoughts and opinions—we are loving the feedback so far!

Thank you again!
(10-04-2016, 03:42 PM)Madlaggz Wrote: Don't limit the fights of LVP. We need more fights, not less. Adding restrictions on teleporting to get into a fight (E.g teleporting to a gang mate in a gang fight) slows down the game and makes sure gang fights are shorter. We don't need this.

I do however support the idea of letting all players disable their TP. As a player that's generally haunted by other players when I join, I like the freedom to take a couple mins off the fight to go buy props, weapons, etc. This possibility shouldn't be restricted to people who can donate. I donate to support LVP, not to gain fancy commands. 

Please make it a priority to avoid limiting the deathmatching on the server. Deathmatching should be improved, not worsened.

Exactly what I wanted to say. Do not limit the fights!
(10-04-2016, 02:41 AM)Marvin Koria Wrote: Teleportation shit is the most unfair thing I've ever seen. In my opinion its more like the crew using pathetic tricks by making only donators able to block their tp. Such a cheap way to force the players to donate. Its so annoying especially when 10 players team up against 1 player and they'll teleport to you with a car and start gang banging lame af. Whenever you kill one of them he'll teleport back and his friends will teleport to join the fight as well, there would be no place to run. The solutions are either remove the teleport command or let all the players able to block the teleportation. Or maybe disarm if someone decides to tp and shot within 15 seconds or  maybe set their health all the way down to 50hp.
This.
I say allow "block tp" command for everyone and disable teleporting for 10 seconds after you get killed. Imagine you're fighting 1 v 1 with someone, you kill them and they tp right away when you have 20 hp or so. Not exactly fair huh? If you disabled teleport to the person who died for 10 seconds, the one who survived would have enough time to refill at least their health or so, and 10 seconds isn't that long so yeah. Think it's the best and fair way to take care of this.
LVP has always been this way and changing it now might piss off a lot of people, I see a lot of opinions but mostly agaisnt TP because they didnt have this feature in other server or just considered 'too lame' for them.

Do not change anything, LVP is perfect the way it is. Let go the 'fair' and 'not fair' excuses, IT IS WHAT IT IS! 

Not to mention that TP is allowed once per 3mintutes so...what else can I say to convince you? Enjoy LVP the way it's meant to be played.
(10-06-2016, 10:59 AM)Finisha Wrote: LVP has always been this way and changing it now might piss off a lot of people, I see a lot of opinions but mostly agaisnt TP because they didnt have this feature in other server or just considered 'too lame' for them.

Do not change anything, LVP is perfect the way it is. Let go the 'fair' and 'not fair' excuses, IT IS WHAT IT IS! 

Not to mention that TP is allowed once per 3mintutes so...what else can I say to convince you? Enjoy LVP the way it's meant to be played.

what i wanted to say^
(10-06-2016, 10:59 AM)Finisha Wrote: LVP has always been this way and changing it now might piss off a lot of people, I see a lot of opinions but mostly agaisnt TP because they didnt have this feature in other server or just considered 'too lame' for them.

Just because something always used to be doesn't mean it's the right thing..

I do kinda agree on the point that when you're new to the server and a group of people in a car just teleports to you, kill you, then the next guy teleports etc. just to kill does not gove an enjoyable and fair environment as we strive for.

And don't forget the original use of teleporting is to get to your friends so you can play and have fun together
Why are you all opting for extremes!?

(10-06-2016, 10:47 AM)Shark Wrote: I say allow "block tp" command for everyone and disable teleporting for 10 seconds after you get killed. Imagine you're fighting 1 v 1 with someone, you kill them and they tp right away when you have 20 hp or so. Not exactly fair huh? If you disabled teleport to the person who died for 10 seconds, the one who survived would have enough time to refill at least their health or so, and 10 seconds isn't that long so yeah. Think it's the best and fair way to take care of this.

This is a very reasonable middle-ground solution in my opinion!

Anyways if I were to point out one issue in the current teleport system, it is the fact not everyone can block his/her tp. This is more of an inequality towards non-donators than a donation perk!
Is this even that big of an issue?