Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] Invitation
(10-20-2016, 10:59 AM)Madlaggz Wrote: Why the fuck does there have to be reserved seats for admins, what fucking point does that serve

yeah guys like wat
I think there are some pro FFS players who are got banned on LVP and LVP players on FFS
so be careful who you will choose to your team

or much better if they got banned on any of these servers, they can't join in this fight.
I hope you understand what I wanted to say xD
Let's get ready to Rumble.
Due previous problems FFS had, we weren't able to do this LVP admins and players against FFS admins and players event
and we'd like to give it another try,
we challenge you to fight us at 14th April 2017
at (7 pm) 19:00 CET at FFS admins vs admins -  3 rounds on FFS,
and then switch over to LVP 3 rounds
(that's how we'd like it- if you have trouble with it, its fine tell us a new date and time, also question do you prefer 4 or 2 shots, most of our admins prefer 2 shots )

or we do it a tiny bit differently and make 6 rounds on FFS and 6 on LVP, 3 times 2 and 3 times 4 at FFS, and 3 times 2 and 3 times 4 at LVP

( and if your regular players are also interested in fighting we'd do it at 15th April 2017, same time, and same start at FFS )

commands your opinions below please and whatever you prefer so we can design it all over with your wishes.

that part we'll give you to decide since we're inviting so you can prepare better to deal with us!  :P  
we wish you lots of luck ( you'll need it )

(10-20-2016, 10:59 AM)Madlaggz Wrote: Why the fuck does there have to be reserved seats for admins, what fucking point does that serve

it isn't admins only, it simply depends if regular players want to be a part of this event too
Roooooooofl :D , do u mean FFS admins VS LVP admins xD
guys  :) it's a good idea to make a friendly fights between 2 servers... anyway gl+hf
LVP admins and players will win the skinhit rounds. 
FFS admins and players will win the lagshot rounds.

Although it's an interesting idea/challenge but there's no true winner here, am I right? Please correct me if I got it wrong but it seems like this is exactly what's gonna happen.
You are right finishia :p !!!
FFS will win because our admins play on skinhit too ;)
(02-15-2017, 08:02 PM)ouday Wrote: Roooooooofl  :D , do u mean FFS admins VS LVP admins xD

Rofl that really sounds pathetic indeed
(02-15-2017, 08:16 PM)Finisha Wrote: LVP admins and players will win the skinhit rounds. 
FFS admins and players will win the lagshot rounds.

Although it's an interesting idea/challenge but there's no true winner here, am I right? Please correct me if I got it wrong but it seems like this is exactly what's gonna happen.

(02-15-2017, 08:33 PM)Fallen Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:02 PM)ouday Wrote: Roooooooofl  :D , do u mean FFS admins VS LVP admins xD

Rofl that really sounds pathetic indeed

and that sounds scared ^^