Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] Invitation
hello, i'm the sister of alpha, and also owner, ill create an introduce later, anyways
i also got an idea, for the event, a small edit

like, we said, neither at 21 or 28, we do it, but
how about we do at 21 and 28, at 21 for example, at ffs,
and at 28 at lvp, so the fighters, got time to train
and, we said 3 rounds the admins, 3 rounds the players, by you and by us, but i guess it should be 6 , cause of 2 and 4 shoots,
so 3 2 shoots, 3 4 shoots, if you dont understand my idea, just reply, it's just a small thought, which would make it more fair for my optinion
(09-21-2016, 04:14 PM)PiJee Wrote: hello, i'm the sister of alpha, and also owner, ill create an introduce later, anyways
i also got an idea, for the event, a small edit

like, we said, neither at 21 or 28, we do it, but
how about we do at 21 and 28, at 21 for example, at ffs,
and at 28 at lvp, so the fighters, got time to train
and, we said 3 rounds the admins, 3 rounds the players, by you and by us, but i guess it should be 6 , cause of 2 and 4 shoots,
so 3 2 shoots, 3 4 shoots, if you dont understand my idea, just reply, it's just a small thought, which would make it more fair for my optinion
good idea, get ready to erase
i am going to fight :D
FFS ez rekt 5-0 gf wp
Yeahhhhhh fight friendly :D I would like to see it
Wanna know wats FFS
is other server
hello, i have to return to this post, since the recently problems with ffs, and ffs planing to change it's ip and host,
i want to know, if you still wanna do this event, and also, i ask for a new date,
i am gonna fight in behalf of FFS btw xD
(pleasedonotmindthisineed25characters)
I'm always down for some duels :)
Why the fuck does there have to be reserved seats for admins, what fucking point does that serve