The Failure Returns ♥
(08-31-2016, 01:30 PM)Yassine Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 01:29 PM)Shark Wrote: ................. what posters

Holy shit 

reply 3 sec

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAH YASSINE I LOVE YOU  :D
(09-26-2016, 07:28 PM)Xen0n Wrote: <3 TEF

Ed!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I've been wondering if the TEF prop hunt is going to be back or not?
(11-11-2016, 01:58 AM)Weezy Wrote: I've been wondering if the TEF prop hunt is going to be back or not?

I've been moving it every Sunday evening (GMT -5) since my return, Weezy! Try /tefhint in-game! ;)
I remember that ONE time I knew it....

Only prop I tend to buy is my own.
Jesus Christ, man. Never thought I'd see the day. Enjoy the comeback, brother. Not sure how things are these days I'm a busy man, myself. Haven't even logged into the forum for a couple months now. Something told me to login tonight though, I think it was you son.

Long live the old school!
(11-12-2016, 06:44 PM)Jerome Wrote: Jesus Christ, man. Never thought I'd see the day. Enjoy the comeback, brother. Not sure how things are these days I'm a busy man, myself. Haven't even logged into the forum for a couple months now. Something told me to login tonight though, I think it was you son.

what up fam lets fiddle
(11-12-2016, 06:44 PM)Jerome Wrote: Jesus Christ, man. Never thought I'd see the day. Enjoy the comeback, brother. Not sure how things are these days I'm a busy man, myself. Haven't even logged into the forum for a couple months now. Something told me to login tonight though, I think it was you son.

O+
Welcome back
shut up azerty