Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who is hacking me?!
I have been trying to work on my website and I see AVG becomes deactivated remotely, than I have to find a another AVG product key on the internet (Google). I have done this more than once, who is hacking me?! Can you please tell me now before you deeply lose a member for good? I now using a proxy server to post this so the hacker dont get my new public ip and I be using this same proxy when I post or connect to this website or IRC but I dont be connecting to SAMP Game Server until I speak to the owner of this whole system. I dont like getting HACKED, do you see that message I trying to prove? If not again, you lose a member for good.
Nate, nobody is hacking you. It sounds to me like you are using stolen AVG security product license keys, and they are likely being disabled by the server that the program checks for updates with. If you feel that this use of poorly pirated software is our fault feel free to leave the community, however, I can assure you that this issue is not related to your time spent on LVP.