Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lash
was shooting Lash today in a Seasparrow, I made his car set on fire twice and both times, the car magically fixed, [BB]NightFury was his passenger (however, I doubt he will side with me as admins tend to look out for each other) and Partizan[SRB] was there, I believe they were helping him buy all the props and this is not an excuse to use /vr
Hello Huracan!

I don't deny using commands to repair my vehicle as I was cruising in a different city which is completely fine because I did not attack you in any way, you were the one chasing us, and I was trying to get away to avoid conflicts. However You did not give up, you are totally free to attack me while cruising. If you feel like I wronged you please say so. I did not mean to cause any trouble.
Then give every player the command of /vr and introduceĀ it with the same principle as /tow and /taxi: no abusing, how does that sound? You weren't using it as an admin right? Just as a freeroam thing? Sure then, add it for normal players too.
Let's wait for Joe to handle the complaints :)
Huracan,

It's well known that one of the privileges of being crew is that you have the ability to enable godmode (which repairs your car every 3 seconds) and it is completely acceptable for him to do so without giving us any obligation to make such a command open to players. It is far too easy to abuse such a command when DMing, and as a result only those that we trust enough to promote to staff have access to such a command. Lash needs no excuse to use /vr, as he is allowed to use it whenever he sees fit, with whomever he sees fit. Unless the scenario was that he was chasing you down and killing you while using /vr or godmode, this complaint lacks any reason to take action on our part.
k cool