Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deer_Hunter
This "admin" thinks he's the best in LVP and bans any player who is better than him and I'm not the only one that his has happened to. I want a FULL investigation on this. I have recorded gameplay of my sniping and hit 80% of my shots. the IRC logs I have provided on the topic https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=33000 shows that he did not check me at all instead he immediately banned me just because "Luna is better than me" and he also abused admin by /tping to me when i had it disabled and killed me (Management can look this up)

Deer_Hunter Wrote:I'm watching this video and not only that you arent any good at it, you actually miss most of your shots. Which was not a case that day when u managed to hit me every single time

Um, actually i miss a regular amount. and no i don't hit every shot as you saw in the video, nor did i in LVP, you are clearly lying. And you aren't even good at DM'ing. Have a DMER evaluate

Deer_Hunter Wrote:Funny how almost every time it was headshot while I was sprinting and dodging ur bullets.
I head shotted you about 3 times total out of the 4 kills i got on you. 1 kill i headshotted you twice which ws pure luck. you're basically saying getting lucky is aimbotting.

Deer_Hunter Wrote:Btw JT says u two were talking; I've seen you giving away false informations to a different players more than 1 time, saying how you actually sent him some sort of proofs, which was obviously a lie.

The same proof what I gave here is the one i gave him which was not a lie.

Deer_Hunter Wrote:Take this punishment as a warn now, cos next time you decide to cheat, the length of your ban will be much bigger.

I won't take it as a warning, because I haven't done anything. You basically banned me for being better than you in this game. Never cheated here and never will. I'll just keep killing you over and over and record it.
Deer will be spoken to when he returns from vacations. Until then, this is closed as it's been two months since this has been relevant. Should further abuse occur after his return create a new complaint.