Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do You Want add this Function ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
4 25.00%
No !
75.00%
12 75.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SuG] First Person Cam
As far as i know its illegal.
All cleo files are considered as cheats in most of the samp servers if not all, even if it doesn't give advantages
I'm against this, reasons are already given above.
I like the first person camera mode idea, but unfortunately the SA:MP server offers no method to implement this.
its illegal.
(07-19-2016, 09:03 AM)Finisha Wrote: All cleo files are considered as cheats in most of the samp servers if not all, even if it doesn't give advantages

Guys this First Person Camera Will Be Added in The Serv in ( Filterscript or in the Gamemode ) not a cleo file
Pointless
I think that first person would be a good addiction.

Quality post. Always.
I have cleared a number of replies from this topic.

Please be aware that the Development forums are subject to a Code of Conduct— disagreeing with an idea is no reason to derail a thread with such conversation.

cake already pointed out that it is not possible for us to implement this suggestion, so I'm afraid there's nothing we can do here. You could always consider suggesting such features on the SA-MP Forums.
(07-25-2016, 07:05 PM)Russell Wrote: I have cleared a number of replies from this topic.

Please be aware that the Development forums are subject to a Code of Conduct— disagreeing with an idea is no reason to derail a thread with such conversation.

cake already pointed out that it is not possible for us to implement this suggestion, so I'm afraid there's nothing we can do here. You could always consider suggesting such features on the SA-MP Forums.

Close that :D