Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About how I feel about the shooting in Dallas, TX (5 officers dead)
Finisha Wrote:5 people die in USA and the world goes nuts, hundreds die in Syria prolly every week but nobody cares. A cruel corrupt world indeed, don't bitch and moan about it please. People are people no matter where they come from but the way it's being handled by media makes me sick. Should I be sympathetic for USA? lol no. It's one of the reasons why the world is corrupt as fuck

Talk about fighting terrorism go ahead, check the crime rate and make my day ! It's only terrorism if it happened somewhere else right? Gosh I hate this fucking planet 

Exactly !
Btw dallas shooter was an ex-soldier.
(07-09-2016, 10:42 PM)Shem Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 10:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: There is a war going on in Syria so it's normal that people die there. On the other hand, no war is going on in America so if 5 people die out of no where because of racism, of course it will be discussed, especially when they are cops.

So for you it's normal if people die in Syria?

Ps : This question may look like I'm trying to flame but I'm not, I'm talking seriously. Just to avoid any missunderstanding Sanec :D

well what do you expect to happen in a war? .... parties, lovestories, fun ? im not saying its a good thing, but people dying in a war is totally normal, although it must be stopped
(07-10-2016, 12:12 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 10:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: There is a war going on in Syria so it's normal that people die there. On the other hand, no war is going on in America so if 5 people die out of no where because of racism, of course it will be discussed, especially when they are cops.

Ps : This question may look like I'm trying to flame but I'm not, I'm talking seriously. Just to avoid any missunderstanding Sanec :D

well what do you expect to happen in a war? .... parties, lovestories, fun ? im not saying its a good thing, but people dying in a war is totally normal, although it must be stopped

Yes, it needs to be stopped. But last night here, a gang from almost 4 hours away from Downtown Dallas, TX has theften its Police Department and it has been in locked down, this world is slowly nuking (Ending) but we dont notice it. And I mean what I said on my first message with the video, why not join here to kill people than doing it in the real world? I know the Police overkilling someone for selling Music CDs/DVDs with Movies burned making people go heywire. All I have to say here is if you sell Music CDs or DVDs, just at least be cautious what can happen and someone might not be killed. If you download movies and other copyrighted media, fine but just dont make a explodion in the world at least.

The Live Footage about the 5 Police Officers Dead

(07-11-2016, 05:19 AM)MRNATEGEEK Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 12:12 PM)Oresti Wrote:

Yes, it needs to be stopped. But last night here, a gang from almost 4 hours away from Downtown Dallas, TX has theften its Police Department and it has been in locked down, this world is slowly nuking (Ending) but we dont notice it. And I mean what I said on my first message with the video, why not join here to kill people than doing it in the real world? I know the Police overkilling someone for selling Music CDs/DVDs with Movies burned making people go heywire. All I have to say here is if you sell Music CDs or DVDs, just at least be cautious what can happen and someone might not be killed. If you download movies and other copyrighted media, fine but just dont make a explodion in the world at least.

The Live Footage about the 5 Police Officers Dead

dont fuck with copyright