Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About how I feel about the shooting in Dallas, TX (5 officers dead)

I dont know about this but 5 officers dead?! Does this look wrong and might go to Prison? And why people even make guns when its the law to protect murders, I even live in Texas, USA like 2 hours from Dallas, TX. If this is a police protocol issue, I can see that. Its like they dont want you to protect yourself from people that murders even if the murder dont have a gun. I watch Criminal Minds and got every episode of that show and I see what a criminal is thinking. Just why be one when you go to Prison from it? I hope not because kids goes on this game server so I would the mothers are strict what the kids do. Plus I dont know why there are fake tech support trying to spam for money, I have seen many videos on Youtube, just get a job if possible is all I have to say. We just need to be careful what we do in the real world, one wrong move will get you in jail or prison. Its just the type of wrong you do in that case, and yes cameras can protect you because they record every move that camera detects but you have to send the video to the police if you notice someone on your cameras if you the owner of the place. All this anger needs to change, what the f***?! Its not like someone on drugs by me, its the amount of death that occur from 2014 to 2016. Just relax, if do something bad. You going to make the Police want you even more if you go on this route. Can the world be peaceful??? This server is already a death match server so come there if you want to kill people like you do me, what harm can I do if I just to heywire on someone for not letting me move/walk? Its not like they can go to my location, I in the USA and everybody here I guess in United Kingdom or somewhere else on the globe. But if you have Ebola, dont come to USA and get people sick in my country please.
:? 8)7
(07-08-2016, 11:34 PM)Oresti Wrote: :? 8)7
(07-09-2016, 01:34 AM)Finisha Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 11:34 PM)Oresti Wrote: :? 8)7

I been watching the news but my mom has found the reason all this occured was when a police officer overkilled someone, that person was not moving but still used his gun. I got people that is like 30 minutes from Downtown Dallas, TX, and I be the most depressed person if my people got killed. I always love on someones sweater that is also the same distance from Downtown Dallas, TX, I known her since I was 4 years old and I be in tears for DAYS. I have been in tears for a week after one of my people died was the smokes, its like is this world coming to the end here? I hope not, I just found out the person in the White House (Government) is doing stuff illegal. Please dont is what I want to tell the person in there but there be grauds in Washington D.C.
5 people die in USA and the world goes nuts, hundreds die in Syria prolly every week but nobody cares. A cruel corrupt world indeed, don't bitch and moan about it please. People are people no matter where they come from but the way it's being handled by media makes me sick. Should I be sympathetic for USA? lol no. It's one of the reasons why the world is corrupt as fuck

Talk about fighting terrorism go ahead, check the crime rate and make my day ! It's only terrorism if it happened somewhere else right? Gosh I hate this fucking planet
(07-09-2016, 03:26 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:
_O- _O_
There is a war going on in Syria so it's normal that people die there. On the other hand, no war is going on in America so if 5 people die out of no where because of racism, of course it will be discussed, especially when they are cops.
(07-09-2016, 10:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: There is a war going on in Syria so it's normal that people die there. On the other hand, no war is going on in America so if 5 people die out of no where because of racism, of course it will be discussed, especially when they are cops.

So for you it's normal if people die in Syria?

Ps : This question may look like I'm trying to flame but I'm not, I'm talking seriously. Just to avoid any missunderstanding Sanec :D
(07-09-2016, 10:42 PM)Shem Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 10:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: There is a war going on in Syria so it's normal that people die there. On the other hand, no war is going on in America so if 5 people die out of no where because of racism, of course it will be discussed, especially when they are cops.

So for you it's normal if people die in Syria?

Ps : This question may look like I'm trying to flame but I'm not, I'm talking seriously. Just to avoid any missunderstanding Sanec :D

its capitalism, an american life is worth more than one from Syria, just how it is.

ANARCHY