Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
Rami wasn't that bad iLz, anyways it was a great match full of surprises. Payet motm for sure. Kante did well too.
France need to step up their game if they want to progress. 2 - 1 against Romania, giving away a penalty like that is just plain stupid.

----------------

Hopefully I can get back in time to make the second half of Albania vs Switzerland. Should be an interesting match.
Any thoughts on today's matches?

Albania - Switzerland
Wales - Slovakia
England - Russia
In general I think German is going to win. Every Euro or World Cup many people make predictions about Belgium, England, France, Portugal etc., winning, however all I ever see from them really is unstable game and "moodiness". I feel like they lack something, I'm not sure what. Just stability, I guess. They have a good general game but they never quite manage to hold it during a whole tournament, and often not even during a whole game. I think Spain also has that problem. Germany much less so than other teams.

I do hope that other teams surprise me, though. So tonight I'll be hoping for England to win, unless Russia starts playing really beautifully.
i'd like to see croatia or belgium doing a good eurocup, ive been expecting a lot of them these last years.
no doubt germany is the fauvorite
lets see how england deal with russia
LOL gf Albania

Great save

---------------------

Full time

Switzerland win 1 - 0

Should have been a draw imo but shit happens. Bad luck Albania
(06-11-2016, 03:44 PM)FateTrip Wrote: LOL gf Albania

Great save

---------------------

Full time

Switzerland win 1 - 0

Football is not always fair, but it's just the first match, hopefully Albania wins the next game :D Congratulations to Switzerland :)
England aren't looking too bad, I think they will take it 2-0 against Russia today.
(06-11-2016, 04:03 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 03:44 PM)FateTrip Wrote: LOL gf Albania

Great save

---------------------

Full time

Switzerland win 1 - 0

Football is not always fair, but it's just the first match, hopefully Albania wins the next game :D Congratulations to Switzerland :)

Albania's next game is against France. I also think Switzerland did not impress and I can't wait for its game against Romania.
Hamsic so close to open the score!