Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Music that hits you in the feels
Shocked 

Love this song when I am under the influence of a certain substance

Love this song without needing influence from any substance. Same goes for most Jhené Aiko's songs, they're so relaxing + her voice is amazing.
I could watch this particular video for hours... A wonderful drive with such a beautiful sunrise...

https://youtu.be/yBuB_lmuz6M

Enjoy guys!
Time to dump some good driving music. The list for great driving music is endless for me, but I picked out a few which randomly came to mind.

AC/DC - Sattelite Blues

I know, I know. Bon Scott is the one and only good original singer of AC/DC, but I feel Brian Johnson doesn't do a bad job as a replacement. It's mostly the driving guitars in this song that really urge me to push the pedal down (and that solo, really really tasty).

Alice in Chains - Dam That River

R.I.P. Laney Staley. One of many voices that was so unique in music, especially when singing in harmonies with guitarist Jerry Cantrell.

Nickelback - Next Contestant

*prepares to get flogged*
This is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I mostly disregard the lyrics which are cheesy as hell. Like in the first song I posted, the main focus here for me is the outstanding guitar tone and driving energy behind the music.

Queens of the Stone Age - Mexicola

Great singing, raunchy guitars, groovy drums pounding bass... so much energy. No need for more words. Put this song on the radio with the volume on 11 and feel your right foot getting heavier and heavier...

Yawning Man - Buffalo Chips

This is great music for when you're cruising at dusk/sunset or at night to a far-off destination over empty highways. The rest of the album of this song is great for long roadtrips as well, I seriously recommend you to check it out.

Spor - Aztec

Now this is a dangerous one... this one is so speed inducing it's not even funny anymore. Mind the guardrail on tight corners when you're driving to this :v

(09-06-2016, 03:11 AM)TEF Wrote: I could watch this particular video for hours... A wonderful drive with such a beautiful sunrise...

check this one out TEF

(09-07-2016, 11:12 AM)Shark Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 03:11 AM)TEF Wrote: I could watch this particular video for hours... A wonderful drive with such a beautiful sunrise...

check this one out TEF

Nice ones! Yours reminded me of this remix:

Lucy, awesome list you have there! :D

Shark, that video is amazing. Thank you for sharing. I love videos of driving, especially when it's night and on the highway. It's just a beautiful and introspective time to drive, in my opinion.

Anyway, why not think a little with Tycho?

Before I had my license I always imagined myself driving around at night listening to music and it was a great thing to imagine.

I don't have a car at the moment but once I did it was great driving under the stars while listening to amazing relaxing music.
Oh yes, Tycho is simply amazing and almost unparalleled in his genre. If ya'll like Tycho, I advise you to check this out:

Stress Assassin - Carriertrack

It's a full album made up out of super relaxing, almost hypnotizing down-tempo/dub tracks. It's become my favorite over the past few months whenever I feel like unwinding a little to some down-tempo.