Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/Hidetime - Pay $1m a minute for your blip off radar!
You saw the title. You pay $1m a minute to clear your blip from radar, and name tag. Pay upfront, set minutes. Would allow stealth gang attacks? :P

Tell me what you think. Man alot of ideas are flowing tonight :P

-tj

P.S. Yes it would make gang fights harder, but isn't that more fun? Atm its all the same :P
Nametags are not supported in SA-MP 0.1. Maybe it is in SA-MP 0.2, who knows :)
But the idea sounds fun for gangs, and you can finally spent your money well.
Wonder where you got that command from?  ;)
The idea is good, maybe we can adjust it a little.

1 million is not too much atm, in 3.0 it will be much money. So maybe get this a little lower like 100K / 250K per minute.

you type
/hideme
the first amount of money will be withdrawn from your cash-money. this will go on every minute until you type /unhideme.

This means when you go to long /hideme your cash will get negative and eventually you will be bankrupt, losing all your money (on the bank too) and all of your properties.

The idea is good, keep up the good thinking !!  d:)b
Maybe make it to rent some properties, like the ones for services, example: SAtaxi, seti@home, etc. :)
(01-24-2007, 10:07 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:Maybe make it to rent some properties, like the ones for services, example: SAtaxi, seti@home, etc. :)

:?
I think Valkanyaz means that you have to buy a property with that service. So you buy an example propertie like: "Invisible Shack" with an service that can make you invisible on the map.

Is that what you mean Vulkanyaz? :?
Well, thats a feature I don't like at all, mainly for admin purpose.
Maybe if you own such a propertie that you are able to use it once per 5/10 minutes or something, but not more then that.
I'm sure nametags can be hidden. Isn't it hidden in Minigun Madness? (example script)

-tj
Nametags can't be hidden in 0.1.