Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Drivebyers
Well somthing more harsh defo needs to be done, at the ct server, drivebyers get the health lowered to 5, There weapons reset and there cash reset :/ And after 3 drivebys get Kicked!
(05-31-2007, 11:57 PM)Grove link Wrote: As a lot of you know, Drivebyers are lame, And Not enough gets done about them IMO. Ok, a cash reset after a driveby is ok, But a LOT of people dont care about that, and Just carry on! Its really annoying!

So I propose, not only a cash reset, But after someone drivebys, there weapons get reset, the health lowered to 30, and the cash reset, with 30% of it deducted from there bank. Its harsh , yes, But it will COMPLETLY stop drivebyers!

zip

(tomozj: That wasn't needed.)
Maybe we can do if you DB then you get jailed.
Barry:

(06-02-2007, 11:05 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Don't jail after one. Sometimes you db by accident... strangely.

-tj

In case you're just screwing around and someone with low life passes by, you're jailed.. not good IMO.
Quote:There's this thing i call it PreK1llN00bye.
What happens is, you stand there shooting at the bike, they turn round, shoot you until you have like 1/4 health and they get off bike and kill you, IMO it sucks really badly.

like this?
Quote:Razor link=topic=1649.msg20146#msg20146 date=1180719615]
most people first shoot my car full of holes, then i get out of it and they step out of their car (after hitting me a few times while they were still in their car) then they kill me so i still lose all my money, that's even lamer than a normal driveby.

Yeah, that is lamer than normal.

After one DB, the user gets set on a warning mode for 2 minutes? Where their HP can't pass 50%. They'll obviously realize this, and follow it up. After 3, jail.

So, even if it's done accidently, you won't lose out on alot. But, if you do it and are unaware of the rules, it'll catch your eye.

Constant DBers will always be weaker then, also.

-tj
(06-07-2007, 09:30 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Yeah, that is lamer than normal.

After one DB, the user gets set on a warning mode for 2 minutes? Where their HP can't pass 50%. They'll obviously realize this, and follow it up. After 3, jail.

So, even if it's done accidently, you won't lose out on alot. But, if you do it and are unaware of the rules, it'll catch your eye.

Constant DBers will always be weaker then, also.

-tj
Great idea actually. But maybe change it to 1/4 health, meaning you can just shoot them off their bike if they try again with a lucky shot?
(06-07-2007, 11:04 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Great idea actually. But maybe change it to 1/4 health, meaning you can just shoot them off their bike if they try again with a lucky shot?

But 1/2 health is what's set by the warning system. Might get complicated if you set to 1/4. Also, the warning system will leave a permanent mark in their player log... Handy for checkups.

-tj
yeh ok, you know more than i do
just mark those lame"draaideur"criminals with a glowing metal bar in shape of LVP.. that will teach them! :+
or is that a little hars? :P

8)
You mean a hot iron?

-tj