Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/Hidetime - Pay $1m a minute for your blip off radar!
yeah they can - I was on a server, all nametags were hidden!  :) (it was a filming server)

I mean like for seti@home for example:
you need the service:
you have got 2mil
it costs 2.5mil
so you could buy it for 1 minute with 500k :)

just an extra feature maybe  :+
Mmmm sounds interesting to me...
But I have some toughts at it, because the gang shit, verry funny for that.
But for a s0beiter, is it verry easy, we can't see any very fast flying vehicles anymore on the radar, only visual. And when you want to follow him, he's allready gone, and on the radar? No sign....
So i purpose a little thing: Only Possible when you're in a gang, registred player @ LVP playground, and only available for a limited amount of minutes.
So then it's become more fun.
Then you'll have to think with you're gang, when you are want to spend the ''no-blip'' time, because you only have [5?] minutes time in a [hour?]

Boeing  :)
I dont think it should be limited, just make them pay ALOT :) - People will limit themselves

This will give a new edge to gang wars, because all of them are the same.

-tj

Edit: Here's the code:

Code:
    ShowNameTags(1);

ShowPlayerMarkers(0);

If theres 1 in the brackets, it means that they are shown (all your devs will know :P). Place in:
Code:
OnGameModeInit()

Should do it :D. Anyway, anyone got more ideas?
Mmm nahh just keep it limited, in the current situation some people just have enough money to keep them selfs more then a half hour from the radar  ;)
It sounds fun to me, but let's keep it simple.. Just 200K a minute to let you name & blip 'dissapear'!
200K? As Boeing said, people are very rich these days. A million a minute (from bank) is enough, lowest @ 700K. Or people will just keep it on... :)

-tj
500k  a  minute sounds good to me!

But money will be much harder to get in LVP 3.0 :)
Seems like it will be SA-MP 0.2, unless there's a way to bypass the problem.

I was wrong, you cannot change the Nametags/Radar Icon visibility in-game. Well, radar icon yes (change to transparent). That would be enough, I guess?

-tj
Howcome in some servers the nametags don't appear then?? How does that work? :?
They are set in the OnGameInit tag, or something similar (I'm new :P). Basically they can only be changed when the game-mode starts, and not in the middle of the game-mode.

A transparent radar blip is possible though... with nearly the same effect :)

-tj